Meta Game

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the meta game, from progression to bloodlines.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Player Bounties & Wanted Posters

~PLAYERS BOUNTIES~

In a game that already revolves around bounties, Why not put bounties on the head of a players hunter.

Instead of giving 1000 exp for tier 3 hunters, and 500 for tier 2 hunters why not base of off hunter level with level 50 rewarding the most experience. I like this idea because often i wonder what kinda experienced player i just put down.

~WANTED POSTERS~

The second idea that goes hand in hand with this, is the idea of wanted posters.

These posters would be ideally placed at each extraction point. Giving some details for all players…

173 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please nerf the machete (and meele weapons in general)

It is ridiculous that you can kill players in one hit with a machtete, while most of the time players survive 2 shotgun rounds up close! Hunt Showdown is an incredible game, but this kind of gameplay is simply frustraiting. Melee weapons are the cheapest way to kill grunts, hives, and amoured, dont let them be the cheapest way to kill hunters aswell! Please just increase the cost of the saber on a grand scale, while keeping it a one hit weapon and nerf the player damage of the machete, its alredy usefull enouth as an amoured shreddering machine!!!

Thank…

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. stopping power

Give all weapons "Stopping Power" So people cant Rush you with their machete while ur filling them with High Powered Lead Traveling at 300mph

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop nerfing weapons too much

Please don't make this another CoD or Battlefield game. I play Hunt for the hardcore gameplay, 1-2 shot kills and the very punishing, yet satisfying game. And please stop listening to the community because they're not speaking on everyone's behalf and they're a minority. I don't usually give feedback, I enjoy the game and trust the devs. But for example a cadwell rival shotgun from close range should be able to 1 shot someone or at least 2 shots, and somehow people survive the 2 shots (on target from close range ~5m)

If you plan on nerfing everything at least…

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. THE HUNTERS HIDEOUT & DURING EVENTS, THE GATHERING (training area)

The Hunters Hideout (THH) and during events or holidays, The Gathering (TG) would be a sub-menu item under the Play button. THH or TG is the place for hunters or partners to train and become proficient with the various weapons and gear in this game.

The design of THH would be a small map in the woods with a bunch of training areas. The design of TG would be a small town with a raging fair complete with challenges in the form of carvival games and dirty NPCs patroning and operating it. A saloon could also replace the hunt discord…

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Playing solo against teams

I understand that Crytek added the battle royale mode because it is something people want. They are still a company that wants money, and introducing a BR will just raise their net worth and the amount of players. The problem is that when adding more game mode is that they are splitting the already tiny playerbase. The classic mode is perfect as is. The only thing i would recommend is if you're playing solo, you should match with teams with summed elo as high as yours alone. So if you have 520 elo you should get matched with a team…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I MISS THE SOLO EVENT!

I love this game. I personally have some 50+ hours, I am rather noob and I played ONLY Solo so far. Why did you remove the Solo event? Only well experienced players stand a chance against Duos. The new "Coming soon" mod won't replace the Solo event since the extraction option is not going to be available. You are just creating another Battleroyal mod with just one Winner! Why? HUNT is losing it's uniqueness that way! With such a low player base it isn't easy to find a partner - especially if you 1) are less skilled player 2) you…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Playing dice, knife or cards when loading game

Allows us to play games when the game loads.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Explosives are the meta and it's way to frustrating

Explosives are way to powerful right now.

A near insta kill aoe attack that has a huge radius, can be cooked, and comes with a handy arch to pin point aim is to way strong.

The fuse sound still gets drowned out by the smallest sound so you can only run away from it if the enviroment and everything in it was silent before they started to cook it.

And in general it's such a frustrating way to lose a hunter. The person who killed you put next to no effort into completely killing you off plus he might get…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More Handguns

I would love to see more sidearms. The regular Caldwell Conversion is very meh.
    How about a Revolver with Speedloader but low Capacity like 5 shots.
    Furthermore a reload speed perk could be cool. It should increase the reload speed on some slow reloading weapons (where no strips or speedloaders are used or adds them as a perk). It should be a low cost perk (3 maximally 4 points).

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. AWAKENING -phase!

Awakening -phase (Preparing for the fight)
    - You have to interract (F) boss to start "Awakening" -phase
    - Boss is "Awakening" soon! Be ready for the fight of your life!
    - Alerts player(s) that boss is already found! Hurry up!
    - Awake process will last only a minute
    - Creates a time window for other player(s) to interrupt and actually steal boss/bounty
    - You can kill your target after boss is fully Awakened

Concept is the same as in banishing - But will give player(s) time to interrupt in boss fights.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tier Lock Weapons

I'm kinda tired of tier ones with dolchs, mosins, A5s, any end game gear really. And ever since the health system rework where
    each tier had different health values (100,125, and 150) gave incentive to buy tier threes due to their raised health, but now that doesn't matter, and tiers don't matter because if i see a tier one i don't know if he's got the winfeild or mosin.
    Solution: make tier ones only be able to carry weapons below blood rank 34 (tier two) and tier twos only able to carry weapons below 67 (tier three) and tier threes…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Electric lamp rework (blinding hunters, disorienting monsters)

make electric lamp's direct light so bright it can temporary blind/disorient enemy (or friendly, lol) hunters at short range. This way it can become very useful in close-quarters night combat situations. For balance purposes you can make it bigger - require to hold it in your hands to work and add perk which will allow using this flashlight with your small 1h weapon or even attach to rifle so you can effectively breach inside compound firing AND blinding every camping coward inside! Also it can be mechanically powered - you may need to rotate something like a crank (rotation sound…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New Gamemode

Multiplayer campaign where players lobby for a 3 map random rotation mode.

On the first and second rounds players will hunt for the bounties like normal but each player will rack up a bounty with every positive action they perform. Killing normal mods and things like pens and horses will give you minimal bounty as players and bosses will grant you the most.
    On the 3rd and final round the top 3 players are the bounties the first clue will reveal the 3rd best player via lightening storm with very minor intensity almost like an intervaled lightening strike. The second…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Long ammo is unfun to play against

Long ammo is extremely broken at the moment and just ruins any kind of fun when you're going against a team using it.

Get hit once? Ok good hide and heal.

Missing 1 small health bar? Better use up a medic or hope to find one because the next long bullet will kill you.

Trying to run? Nope long bullets are way to easy to hit people with.

Oh it's ok he shot at your with a sparks and missed. Too bad he has an uppercut which has the same damage but higher rate of fire.

Also uppercut and sparks…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sprinters Quirk

The idea is to give a quirk that can significantly change the playstyle of a Hunter.

There could be many iterations of this quirk, but the one in my mind is a quirk that gives a hunter a small boost of speed when they first start running forward, but it does not last long (maybe 2 seconds) and does not work when side strafing.

I'm a skirmish player and i like to move around a lot while fighting other players. This quirk would be ideal for an ambusher or skirmisher who wants a little edge in jumping from one barricade…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Water Devil Nerf(?)

I think that the Water Devil in its current state is a bit too much. They're a rather frequent spawn in waters and deep waters are already dangerous enough to cross as it slows you down and make you an easy target.

1. They're really fast.
    2. They're really loud - give your position away(this is fine).
    3. They do a lot of damage.
    4. They cause bleeding.

There's not real consistent way of dealing with them other than waxed dynamite sticks - but even then it's not very reliable.

I'd be fine with their current state if we could…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2.5 UPDATE + 3.0 OPINION

Developers, hunters, do not listen to individual streamers complaining about shotgun meta, or silly things like making compounds more open to allow for more rifle uses...
    Shotguns, in general, are really not that op. Only one shotgun is a bit too good, a5, but the rest are really not. I feel like there was a good balance already with the usage of shotguns and rifles...
    Based on your own statistic that you presented to us, do more people use Winfields or shotguns of any type? It’s Winfields. Why buff the Winfields and nerf shotguns? Also, I played the game quite…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ban Avtomat

The Gameplay is broken at the moment. I nearly get 90 Percent killed by Avtomat this Gun is op, so please consider to ban it, because such an automatic Gun doesn't fit in the Game. Also I recognize that Regions should be lock. Because of the desynch happening to that. Also Teaming is a big issue. Got killed by at least 50 % Teams. One is holding attraction the other one is flanking and getting you from behind.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The issue with free hunters

tl;dr is at the bottom...

I'm not going to say "remove free hunter" nor "the game is not hardcore anymore". Because this game needs to be more beginner and noob friendly. And free hunter is a step in the right direction however it could have consequences that make this game be just another online fps.

What I want to talk about is the unique way this game is played, especially gunfights. This game achieved to make me(and hopefully others too) feel something I've never felt in a video game. It made me scared of death. And because of that this…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base