Meta Game

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the meta game, from progression to bloodlines.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Weapon balancing

Right now guns are not balanced at all.

Most of the guns are almost useless and will never be bought.

I hate myself for doing prestige but now since I do not have access to nitro anymore I see why new players must be frustrated a lot in this game. You just cannot win fights with some weapons against ppls using nitro, automatov...

I can't really narrow it down to specific guns but overall with the health/damage changes it feels really bad...

Pistols should be more usefull in closecombat, they spray like **** and you can't aim down sight for…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Single action revolvers buff

Revolvers are the THEME of WILD WEST and i don't think they get enough love in this game. They should be more viable and worth taking instead of insta swap when quartermaster.

Some ideas how to make it, as an alternative to each other not sum of all:
    -make fanning perk lower bloodline rank (in the are of chain pistol)
    -increased movement speed while ads in comparison to 2h weapons.
    -decreased sway while moving with ads (or more sway to 2h)
    -give ads speed based on weight and gabarites of weapon
    -fast draw - revolvers are fastest secondary to swap…

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Kill assist rewards

i cant be the only player who is sick of not getting kill rewards because armored, dogs or other players do the final blow, right? very frustrating imo.

no need to invent something new here, just give us xx% of the kill exp and an assist stat in the bloodline when we damaged a player within xx seconds before he died

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mitigating camping play styles

I agree with the developer's idea that they want camping to be a viable option for some players. As annoying as being killed by a camper can be, it is still a tactic that can be effective, and therefore someone should be able to play that way if they want to.

HOWEVER, the problem is that the tactic of camping is far easier than going for the monster. If it is going to be a valid tactic, then the benefits should be balanced.

A good solution would be to use a game mechanic that the developers have already put in…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. PRESTIGE ZOMBIE PLAY

As players prestige they unlock zombie mode and one playable zombie.

Players can go in-game as a zombie and use its abilities to kill hunters.
    As players prestige they unlock better and bigger more powerful zombies to play.

These same unlockable zombies can be used in: Hunt a Hunter mode: Where players have to survive against npc and player controlled zombies ( think Left 4 Dead)

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Daily updated quests!

The game needs some daily updatet quests -> Dailys, whitin the players can earn some limited daily rewards.

As example how it can looks like:

Quest 1: Kill 5 "Armored" and you will earn 200 "Dollars" after finishing the Match.

Quest 2: Kill 2 Hunters and u will earn a random recruitet Hunter Tier2.

Quest 3: Finish a match while extracting the boss token and u will earn the weapon "Sparks LRR".

This would be a high motivation for the players too log in every day and finish the Quests for some extra stuff.
    You only have to look that…

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Current game map on mobile

Some mobile app that show you the current map game without icons or anything, just for fast look places and names.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Assembling the guns metagame

So here is the idea: I was speaking of this on Steam right now too in the forum of Hunt.

Allow us to loot just parts (as the lore and other factors will give logic to the fact that the equipment of hunters will be destroyed or torn to pieces after a fight, animals other harassers will harass the bodies, or even fire of the lantern will do) because what we find over bodies is just bits of equipment.
    A few ammo etc.

We will find weapons that are small medium and big (right?)
    the small will be divided in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. PvP heavy game modes

There has been many games which after killing 2 hunters, we were alone on the map. This makes the game, at least for me, a lot less exciting because I love the pvp aspect of this game far more than the pve aspect. I have two suggestions.

Maybe the number of players on the map can be increased. That might make spawn points too close, but I hope there is a solution for that.

Another suggestion is to add more pvp heavy game modes. I'm pretty sure many people will love this and that it might actually broaden the player…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Open up the meta (at least a little)

I've seen a few smaller ideas shared here that would build toward a bigger meta game, so I'm hoping a consolidated thread for all related ideas will lift the general goal up more into the spotlight. I have some ideas of my own, but any contributions towards a more expanded meta are good and welcome here. Comment away.

--WHAT?--

What is the "meta" as it relates to this thread, and what do I mean by "opening it up"?

Examples work best:
    - Deck building is the meta of Hearthstone
    - Building strategies and weapon/gear tactics/preferences are the meta of Fortnite …

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. System for disincentivating the camper.

Anyone who stays too long in one place becomes visible to other players through the dark view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A powerful monster that spawns and attempts to chase down players who stay close to a clue for too long.

I like how in the game it is highly discouraged to camp clues. there is very little reward in killing players, since you cant pick up their gun, nor their ammo. I really, really like this. you guys did an amazing job with this. However, despite this, some players still decide to camp the clues anyway. My friend and I have run into a few, although it is somewhat rare. My idea to solve this issue, and add a really cool mechanic to the game, is to put in a change involving a powerful monster, or perhaps a horde of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Solo players should be able to pick up both bounties for a total of 300 on a honored contract.

At the moment there is less incentive for a solo player to go in, kill the boss and only collect a 150 bounty and since there are technically two bounties dropped from a boss kill I feel like there should be double the payout for double the work.

94 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Longer Warning Time for the End of the Match

I think that the the 5 minute timer players get at the end of the game should be increased to, like, 20 minutes. In a game this potentially long paced where a team can spend spend a half an hour hunting one another only being notified when you barely have enough time to extract sucks. Sometimes one can't even make it to the extraction, and forget about finishing the boss and then trying to head out. With a twenty minute warning it will get players to stop hiding in a bush and actually get something done and still have time…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unknown Bosses Going Into Match

Randomized and Unknown bosses and the clues will give you certain vague hints on what the boss could be. That way players would have to bring items for multiple situations.

141 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Don't give too much info

You sholudn't give us information on how to kill a boss or any idea on how to counter anything. We the community should find out on our own. If you give us all the information then what is there to find out. Like the Spider is weak to fire. That should the community figure out.

319 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Shared Kills

If both teammates do damage onto an enemy player, it should count as a kill for both players.

Example: Someone can do 90% of the damage, and the other teammate can get the killshot, it should count for both and not just one.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Werewolves and Vampires

I think the addition of these would make the hunters feel more like the hunted. AI werewolves and vampires could attracted by the player when the Hunter bleeds or gets burned . This could also open the ability to the Hunters becoming infected with either infection. Could have strong benefits and weakening defects with the infection

267 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Prestige Benefit - Permanent Traits

When you gain one prestige level you gain one additional selectable and permanent Trait to new Recruits.

Gives a good endgame experience.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base