Let’s hear your ideas:

Ban Avtomat

The Gameplay is broken at the moment. I nearly get 90 Percent killed by Avtomat this Gun is op, so please consider to ban it, because such an automatic Gun doesn't fit in the Game. Also I recognize that Regions should be lock. Because of the desynch happening to that. Also Teaming is a big issue. Got killed by at least 50 % Teams. One is holding attraction the other one is flanking and getting you from behind.

17 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kaneda2012 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ryouku commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1500 is a huge investment for one weapon. It is, arguably, the best weapon in the game, but its not worth 3 equipped mosin hunters, or 15 equipped vetterli hunters. It's good, but it's not THAT good in relation to its price tag, it can be taken away from you with a single nagant shot to the head. However, if you are good enough to be able to sustain and purchase an avtomat for every time you play, I think you deserve it.

• Vash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Idk I've beaten most avtomat uses i've come across, and I haven't played since it's nerf. I don't think it's that broken.

• Player2992 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the usage of avtomat and nitro combined comes to 1.5%. How do you die from it so often?

I barely ever see it. Maybe once every 4/5 games. And it's not that big of a problem. Plus the new ammo nerf is a big one already..

• flankerzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, after ammo nerf, automat is useless , 15 rounds, its like 3-4 seconds ?
    and :D That is normal strategy of duo teams... also in real life, mate, when you know it, why you still fall for it ? you need to kill one on first sight , nad keep eye on surroundings, its called, map awareness...

• MistahDapper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make the avtomat a regular mosin nagant rifle just with more ammo in the clip, like the Caldwell chain pistol

• minum776 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Price is too high for it and it's useless even on middle distances. I think this weapon is just for fun or for speedrunners.

"Regions should be lock" - I do not think so, because sometime friends can be from different regions. Yes servers have problems but you still can play with friends.

• Xperiment414 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just don't see how it fits the time era and when 99% of the guns in game are single shot, bolt action, pump action and slow to reload, that gun has no business in the game. I get that it's not the most accurate gun but like with any gun you learn the mechanics of it and you can tweak your shots.The cost isn't much of a deal breaker if you mow everyone down several matches in a row, you can recoup the money rather quickly. And it is very fun match after match after match running into multiple teams both sporting that thing, might as well just start picking your new hunter.

• DeaDChaoS36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dont know if I would go as far as banning it, but right now i feel like it's a little OP. and really needs to be dumbed down a little. Cause im getting killed alot by it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base