Let’s hear your ideas:

Water Devil Nerf(?)

I think that the Water Devil in its current state is a bit too much. They're a rather frequent spawn in waters and deep waters are already dangerous enough to cross as it slows you down and make you an easy target.

1. They're really fast.
2. They're really loud - give your position away(this is fine).
3. They do a lot of damage.
4. They cause bleeding.

There's not real consistent way of dealing with them other than waxed dynamite sticks - but even then it's not very reliable.

I'd be fine with their current state if we could actually crouch walk across the water so long as we keep a bit of distance.

The current state whereas if we as much as touch the water they come charging at us is just too much.

8 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dealman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • IIOZZYII commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it's great how it is. You just have to be careful. That is all. :D

Be hasty and make mistakes is bad. This game you learn not to make mistakes and not to be hasty.

Navrhněte úpravu

• Trollverton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like it the way it is. There needs to be a monster I'm actually scared of and its the only one that catches me off guard.

• RigPardy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can sneak by them pretty easily, so they don't need a nerf. They shouldn't be something you just sprint by.

• yuriloverhunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No offense, but i want this game to stay hardcore and the water devil is something you can easily avoid. I really want them to buff all enemys, because i think the water devil is ok, but could need more brutality

• Rookie_96 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They die from 2 shotgun shells and if you crouch walk they dont come from as far.

Feedback and Knowledge Base