Let’s hear your ideas:

I MISS THE SOLO EVENT!

I love this game. I personally have some 50+ hours, I am rather noob and I played ONLY Solo so far. Why did you remove the Solo event? Only well experienced players stand a chance against Duos. The new "Coming soon" mod won't replace the Solo event since the extraction option is not going to be available. You are just creating another Battleroyal mod with just one Winner! Why? HUNT is losing it's uniqueness that way! With such a low player base it isn't easy to find a partner - especially if you 1) are less skilled player 2) you don't speak English (EU) 3) and even your friends refuse to play this hardcore game. If you think that Solo Event ruins Duo mod and Duo play will force existing players to bring friends...well no. It doesn't work for the time being.

3 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Diakoona shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • tehgoldencoin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They added the battle royale mode because it is something people want. They are still a company that wants money, and introducing a BR will just raise their net worth. The problem is that when adding more game mode is that they are splitting the already tiny playerbase. The classic mode is perfect as is. The only thing i would recommend is if you're playing solo, you should match with teams with summed elo as high as yours alone. So if you have 520 elo you should get matched with a team of 218 elo and 300 elo. Then the team's combined skill would ideally be as close as possible to yours.

Feedback and Knowledge Base