Meta Game

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the meta game, from progression to bloodlines.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. HUNTERS PHYSICS OF MOVEMENS ARE VERY CLUNKY!

The movements of hunters look monotonous and are repeated in a static mode. In action, they move like robots in games of the times of 90's. It is necessary to refine the physics of movements. In general, everything is fine, but it spoils the impression very much...

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Long Bounty Mode : Special Bounty where you have to pay a ticket for entry and is played in 2 stages.

The long bounty would be a mode where you have to pay a ticket to participate in the hunt (the bounty has a better reward)

This bounty could also be played on two different stage: Let's say I wanna take the bounty of a werewolf (the werewolf only transform in the night with a full moon) So the first stage would be to find clues with others players in the map during day time (with no boss in the map). Then once you found 3 clues you exit the map.
    The second stage would be a normal game during night…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make clues less specific.

To help some with the meta game of just finding clues and camping the boss spawn, what if finding all 3 clues gives you 3 different possible boss locations, that you still have to go to and physically investigate to be sure the boss is/isn't there?

Or better yet just that collecting the 3 clues only clears 60-75% of the map, leaving 25-40% for the player(s) to have to manually search through to find the boss.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More bounty proof to bring back home !

I read a post about solo players getting both bounty. And i think that's a great idea.

What i'd like to suggest is, that each hunter could carry 2 proofs, and the Boss would drop 4 instead of 2.
    Why ? Because for the moment the best tactic is to kills other hunters then kill the boss (to my senses).

But what if the reward could be split up between 4 players (2 teams).
    I think it gives the possibility to work with another team and not kill it at first sight. Bounty hunters aint all heartless selfish people. They…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. give marks to your teammate... make them "bright"

when you play duo, or maybe later squads, it should be a shame to show your teammates smth. on the map by simply mark it.. imo when you mark smth on the map, this should be visible for your teammates for some seconds, then there will be a bright light, visible for everybody else living.
    maybe.. you will only have 2 oppertunities to mark smth on the map for each team?!
    cooldown 5 min.
    the idea behind it is.. when playin a coop.. be co op

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More clues

The game is mostly very fast. Finding two or three clues is in less times very challenging. To add the options for a longer game with finding more clues would be stretch the game itself. In other topic´s are ideas about the clues itself I won´t to discuss this time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bloodline Ideas

Ideas:

Bloodline Patron: This could be a customizable character that would represent the Player. Potentially even in the future there is a gamemode or hub that the player could use this Character.

Bloodline Compound: In the future, much like how Warframe evolved its menu area, potentially instead of having just the bland menu screen you would run around your compound to access the different options. This would also expand the future sandbox features and crafting system as you could use the resources you find out in the field to upgrade your compound. Even going as far as to say at…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ghost/ banshee spawns from unbanished dead players.

After Killing a player you should be forced to banish the body, if you don't a ghost will spawn from the body that will follow you across the map. the only way to kill it is with bullets infused with holy water, wich you can find across the map or take a bottle with you as a tool. You can refill your bottle at certain locations. If you don't have holy water those enemies will be extremely Dangerous.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ranked gamemode with spawning only with a revolver, mechanical vending machines, monster stealing your equipment and treasurehunting

I would love to see a competetive/ranked gamemode where everyone starts the round with the same revolver and nothing else, not even any of the abilitys/talents or extra hp and had to earn all of this in the round by killing monsters and enemy players (maybe you should even be able to loot killed enemy players for weapons and items,but im not sure about that). There could be also 5-10 mechanical vending machines:

https://www.google.de/search?client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&biw=1920&bih=938&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=6Ap1WvjMH-zYgAas_JbYCg&q=antique+vending+machine&oq=antique+vending+&gs_l=psy-ab.3.1.0i19k1l2j0i8i30i19k1.13513.18256.0.19970.16.15.0.1.1.0.160.1430.10j4.14.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.15.1432...0j0i67k1j0i30k1j0i13k1.0.iGEhT3ly3B0

placed well hidden on different locations on the map where you could buy additional items, talents for your ability tree and weapons, after you found one…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More xp for boss's Keller sur, less for Waiters.

I think Maybe waiters should Win less exp than monsters killers ,alpha servers become waiters simulator. Careful, and Good job, its à vers Good game, hail to crytek .

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dynamic movement

Allow dynamic movement such as, climbing trees to look around. Not able to shoot with rifles while in a tree maybe only pistols or no shooting at all.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Longer Games

game feels too fast, maybe instead of killing the boss in one area he has 2 or 3 stages where he runs away and you have to look for him again, making it more interesting, longer and more scary of losing your life. Another idea would be make hunters having 2 or 3 lives instead of one shot and dead, make them respawn on a random spawn point and be able to go back and have the revenge. All about the longer fights instead of 8 minutes game

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Working out a true randomising engine (non script) for many aspects of the game to keep the meta away

The game, as it is and with the mechanics it has, needs as a top priority some sort of TRUE randomising engine (NOT just basic scripting). Right now the game is SUPER enjoyable as it enjoys the "newcommer/newfinding/exploration/WTF" effect (just exactly when a Dark Souls game comes out), where none of us really has much of an idea what to expect or the how's/what's/where's, and really is a superb experience and adventure, but, being Hunt: Showdown a competitive multiplayer game as it is, the latter will obviously wear off as time goes by and I can completely see the game…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base