Meta Game

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the meta game, from progression to bloodlines.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. RAISE THE STAKES FOR GOOD PLAYERS. HELP THE BAD ONES.

Psychology tells us that humans enjoy games as long as they win at least ~30% of matches. Less than that becomes frustrating.

In most MP games, this is what the MATCHMAKING is for; to connect same-skill level players on a server, making the game fun for everybody. This is not the case of HUNT where the lack of matchmaking is underlined with the losers having worse equipment than the winners.

Right now, HUNT metagame economically favors the successful, while punishing the losers.

This is motivating only to a certain degree. In long-term it drives the unsuccessful players, who are majority,…

102 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What about PVE event?

An event in which a certain number of players participate to complete any task. For example: clean the area from monsters, expel bosses, save civilians, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I Don't need a various of cheap crossbows, I want one crossbow with various ammo

Since latest annonsment about crossbows prices degree, I thinking that we need a total rework of crossbows system. The crossbows are most situational weapon, where with weapon specialities comes ammo specialities. I mean all cb are close combat weapon that effictivity depends on your stealth, but ammo types bring additional conditions like expl. ammo should not be used in houses, small rooms and etc. Poison ammo means that it is useless against spider and it means that you cannot use one of your weapon for the bosskilling, while meatboss can easy tank explosions. Heavy ammo like exp. means that it's…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Anti-teaming system

My friend and I are playing and we hear gunshots off in the distance. Find the place as the spider begin banishing. Upon entering the building we find 4 players inside with no interest in shooting each other. Seems unfair that players can abuse low queue pop to team above duos. Ruins the feel of the game if it's possible that a game is rigged against every other team from the start.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Petition to let us fan the hammer on the Nagant M1895 Precision

Let's face it, the Nagant M1895 Precision is a very weak choice at the moment and it could use some love. It should be the low-cost option for double-medium weapon loadouts, but its weakness currently makes such loadouts almost never worth taking.

I think letting us use Fanning with the Nagant M1895 Precision would be a decent buff and there is no physical reason for that not to be possible (unlike the Deadeye variant).

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No Rewards at End of Battle

The past two games I have played on the test servers I have gotten no bounty or XP despite extracting with the contract. The UI claims an error and that my rewards will be delivered. Since it is the test servers I do not care, however I thought I would make a post to inform the developers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. COOP

How much time do you still have to wait for a non-PVP cooperative mode?
    Do developers really think it's fun to see levels 100 killing bosses in 2 minutes from the start and Camp with the elite?

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cut Big Dynamite Bundle allthogether from the game

Why is the Big Dynamite bundle even in the game? The normal one allready has a verry big, but fair blast radius.

The big one on the other hand is a way to big boom to be remotely a sensical gameplay element.

We tested it and you can't even run away from it when you start running exactly the moment you see it get thrown.

There is no reason to let it stay in the game, because it adds nothing new but somewhat breaks the game.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hunter Tier Progression by Hunter Level

Hunter tiers, right now, are nearly meaningless; just representing the level someone is, sometimes, but it could mean much more. If hunter tier were tied to hunter level, and your hunter went up in tier as it gained levels, people would know your hunter was leveled, has a bunch of traits, the player has been at least somewhat successful, and that hunter is likely well armed (because they don't want to lose their high level hunter), just by looking at 'im. Since they're more dangerous, it makes sense that they're also worth more experience; sort of like an increased bounty.…

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. SPARKS LLR NEEDS A BUFF

Badly needs a buff. Headshots are very hard to land. The weapon never kills from one shot at close range. The reload is so long that if you don't land a headshot or stand extremely far away from the target, you are at a big disadvantage.

It should be at least just as powerful as a crossbow at close range. How this rifle doesn't one-shot kill in the upper body at close range is crazy to me.

Maybe faster reload will do. Regardless of what it is, the weapon needs a buff. Haven't seen it used by anyone in the…

46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hit a player should force them to stop running for 1-2 sec

I've thought about the machete thing ...about why all this players are upset about it and why I myself I'm angry when I'm killed by a charging zigzagging player ...well most of the time I'm angry with myself because my potato aim but:
    - **is ok** when I got killed by a sneaky player with a machete
    - **it's ok** when I got caught in an ambush
    - it's **not** ok, I think, when a player can charging me zigzagging when I shoot to him.

"git gud", I know, I'm quite new in the game but I've shotted a bunch…

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dolch 96 return of the quick reload

I noticed that after the ammo reduction of the Dolch down to 15 you can not longer empty your clip to reload faster with the stripper clip.
    There were other variants of Dolchs with six-shot internal magazines. This adjustment could bring back the stripper clip reload mechanism without buffing it to much. I liked the possibility and the animation of it. I guess its worth the try

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 teams destroyed the match

I really have no idea how to report it differently since theres no way to report team mates.

So... The game run simply normal, until my partner told me he knows where the boss is(btw his nick was BBB-Bounty-I hope u read it). When we arrived at place some people showed up, from what i saw were actually waiting for us to come, but i didn't expect for them to be actually my partners pal's, so i got into cross fire from all the directions, managed to kill the one stationed in a tower 2x but eventually got over run,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Factions

So far, it seems that the community for this game is really active! However, this game doesn't allow players to interact in a meaningful way outside of their partners in queue.

Introducing factions would allow players to interact in a meaningful way with more than just their friends they play with. It would also allow for interesting scenarios, such as expanding on the narrative, fueling social systems between players, communication between designer/player, and be a creative way of introducing a proper event system.

P.S.

If you go with the southern gothic theme and make factions into "churches," serious kudos.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. player vs player is too much into the meta, they are bounty hunter not murderer

we need more focused meta on killing monsters then shooting other hunters on sight i dont have a fix for it but maybe penalty for killing other hunters if they don't have bounty on them and the hunters who have bounty with them are excluded

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Crown and King (A5) after 2.5 Feedback

New change after 2.5:

- Bullets are reduced to 10 total
    - Sway/recoil is significantly increased
    - Fire rate is significantly decreased
    - Price is nearly doubled and sits at 466

I understand the frustration people have with this weapon. It was clearly too op before. Developers responded by reducing ammo and saying that its sway/recoil was slightly increased. The sway is increased very significantly. In fact it has the greatest sway in all of the shotguns. Developers also didn't mention that it's fire rate has been significant;y reduced. Caldwell has a faster fire rate at the moment. You can…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Increase the bounty value based on the dark side boost seconds not used

Let's say that once the boss drops the bounty, it has a pure state and, if we use the dark sight boost, the purity of the bounty is degraded. If you don't use all the seconds using the ability that provides the bounty, it will be more valuable.

Therefore my propose here is to take more reward if the dark sight boost is not completely used (for example, 10$ extra received per each second not used)

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Extra XP From Hunters With Prestige

Nowadays. Comparing XP for killing new players tier 1 and prestige people, who spend a lot of hours in game, this people have same level of skill. But they are not. Mostly the prestige people will fight like tigers from jungle, they know mechanic, map and much more. I think, that the xp reward does not display the higher fight risk level.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Avtomat nerf isn't really good.

Having 0 ammo in reserves is stupid. It doesn't limit weapon's potential, only frustrates with forcing gou to running around and take boxes, while having max 10 bullets in reserves with obrez. You did same thing to nitro, nerfed it and made super annoying to use. I've played 2 matches and got 2 server wipes. It's still supidly op and extremly fun to use, but i was additionaly frustrated to run around for ammo.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create A Lobby

Has there been any talk of having a lobby? So if you and a bunch of friends want to run matches together you can start your own game and not have to hope you end up in the same server. Also, if you want to have public slots you can.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base