Meta Game

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the meta game, from progression to bloodlines.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Make the Game More Difficult

So this is in line with most of my other ideas (not that they have many votes but feedback is feedback)

Some of the changes to the game have been great such as, new monster, better performance (and visuals look better to me than they did before at max settings), servers, etc.

I'm not trying to bash the Devs or anyone else by any means, I know you guys are trying to make an economically viable game that pleases the broadest audience possible. I love this game, it's amazing and I give it great reviews and recommend it to everyone…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Other Player After Match Details

I would really love to know more details about the match that I played.
    How many hunters spawned in? If they were killed, who or what killed them and where they were killed? Also a kill cam would be nice.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ok ideas hear

Remove the nerfs for ammo pools the guns aren't reliable anymore just raise there prices and when you get crafting in the game the avtomat shouldn't be bought only crafted with rare parts so that even players with heeps of money can't use it often makes sense cuz there weren't any automatic guns at the time but u assemble this thing through finding the parts and sacrificing a mosin, cool idea right?

Next topic: make headshots with low damage weapons lethal I rarely kill people and a headshot makes me climax but half the times they don't die I shot…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. PRESTIEGE UNLOCK TOKENS

Everytime you prestiege, you earn 1 Token.
    With this Tokens you can unlock everything you want in the Store/Traits and use them forever regardless Bloodline Rank.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Kill by a trap (and maybe with zombie help) must also be counted

It is wrong that killing with bear trap is considered as a suicide of a victim player and no one receives (xp) rewards and counted kill. And this is also applied to situations, when zombie do a last hit to wounded player.

Often, players-victims can be baited to (zombie or bear) trap.

Even if it is debatable that a player-killer specially planned and used the zombies, bear traps can be used and armed only by player and only player choose a place for it. So bear trap always armed in planed location. So if i planned this, where is my…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Carrying friends

I was thinking a way to increase the teamplay, and this one sounds really cool. Sometimes your partner gets down in places complicated to revive, and he is burned far from you... i was thinking in a way to carry him and at least can walk with a middle or small weapon in hand only. Then you can drop him in a secure place, and fight or revive him.

And the other thing i think, is the way to save your dead teammate to the extraction point in order to save his items or even the hunter. That would increase…

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make the Nagant Precision a small weapon, and the Officer Carbine a medium one.

Right now the Nagant small weapons never are a good choice, both the carbine and the precision variants are underpowered. the stats are okayish (Even though I feel like there's something wrong with the Nagant, it's never better than a Cadwell Conversion no matter what version) but the slots distribution is weird.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Co - op bounty hunting

I know this game originally came from the idea of Horrors of the Gilded Age by the same studio and I have a small idea. Money is an issue, and a concern, when you play the game. One bad death can set you back around a thousand at a higher level. While that is the risk, and some of the fun, of this game. The sting can easily cause enough hate to put the game down.

How about allowing for a PvE enviroment also, bounties that must be handled without worrying about other hunters. Same idea, run around, get clues,…

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Lightning bolts gives enemies wall hacks

Me and my friend are getting tired of being put at a hard disadvantage by picking up the bounties that are supposed to reward us. We are constantly being shot through walls every single time it's an above ground area. PLEASE either decrease the accuracy of lightning or only have them show up on the map.

The meta game is to sit outside of a bounty banish with a high power rifle and wait for them to pick it up. Once bounty has been picked up use your darksight to spot where the lightning bolt is, then when they are…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Nerf Avtomat

Make it a regular mosin nagant rifle with just more ammo in the clip like the Caldwell conversion chain pistol

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. CrossBows

I think with the crossbow, it needs to have abit of a buff to make them more enticing to use them, maybe throw some ammo variants in the consumables and maybe have a pull bolt out affect when being hit with a bolt causing the player to be slowed until he pulls the bolt out or bleed effect, giving the shooter the upperhand with the slow reload speed to get a follow up shot.. just think that with the slow reload and damage reduction at range, it needs abit of a buff when it comes to its versatility.

i love…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Nerf the Crown and King pleeeease

I was 20 ft away from this guy who had one, I had full health and he one shotted me, with a SHOT GUN....20 FEET A WAY.... DOESNT MAKE SENSE AT ALL

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Nerf the Crown & King

The shotgun buffs were too much for this one. SA server is riddled with them, since they easily one-shot and still have 4 more rounds to go.

Nerf something about it.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Shotgun reload perk

faster shotgun reloading perk called gamblers hands.

Name is a reference to how cheaters at gambling would use sleight of hand to slip cards into their hands quickly.
    Double reference that running up on someone with a shotgun is a gamble

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Silver coins

Add a second silver coin currency to the game, could be used to buy different things than the normal gold coin currency.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Halloween event

It’s October... The spookiest time of the year is finally here !

There is no better time to get scared than during Halloween, that’s why, you guys should host a special Halloween event.

Please let us know, if you can make the spooks happen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. peacemaker 38

peacemaker 38

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The hunter falls if he is hit in one leg or the upper part of the body with heavy caliber.

The hunter then raises but it is necessary to accentuate the effect of impact and the resulting projections to increase realism and immersion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create statistics about bought/used during match items

The idea comes from lots of topis about nerfing/powering items.
    I think, it could be useful for Devs to maintain statistics about what people generally buy/use.
    It may give some feedback and help balance some items, e.g. those which are rarely used, but have potential.
    Also, maybe sharing those statistics to community could start some interesting/constructive discussion.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Assign Special Ammo to Avtomat and Dolch

The incoming Uppercut and Vetterli nerfs are primarily happening because they break the limited ammo balancing of the Avtomat and the Dolch. I think it is healthier to place the nerfs as close as possible to the actual weapons that are out of bounds for balance. Not just in this case, but as a general design rule for this game. In the long term, this will prevent butterfly effects in balancing.

Avtomat and Dolch are unacceptable when they have large ammo reserves, so it makes sense to completely remove the increased ammo reserve mechanic from them. And Special Ammo does…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base