Meta Game

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the meta game, from progression to bloodlines.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. New guns

I’d rather have at least one new rifle rather than a ton of weapon variations, not asking for a lot, all we need for now is one

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. shooting range

it would be nice to have shooting range where you can try a gun before you go die with it because its not what you expected. Plus you wasted your hard earned money

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. OPENWORLDNESS

With the addition of new maps, namely the new Louisiana Bayou map..

We should have a REGIONAL map regrouping the different locations of the game (a.k.a each map present in the game).

It could show each map’s respective bounties just by hovering your mouse on it.

This is optional: but it could also be used to separate different tier of players, as the access to the maps could be part of the player’s progression as he reaches certain levels or tiers, thus segregating the players into .. idk, you figure it out.
    Forget the last part xD

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. MORE DEVBLOGS AND UPDATES

We want to see MORE about the development of the game. We are DYING for new content.

• More frequent updates (hurry please)

• More TRANSPARENCY about the current development of the game.

• MORE TEASING, snapshots, description, concept arts.

• We are in the dark, we got weak devblogs and AN EXTREMELY VAGUE ROADMAP.

WE KNOW YOU ARE WORKING VERY HARD, BUT THE GAME NEEDS TO TRUST ITS FANBASE.

PLEASE, show us more.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Eliminate the test server - this is an Early Access game

While I understand the desire to ensure stability and get 'early feedback' the reality is that you've positioned this as an Early Access title. If that's truly the case, the entire premise of selling it was to leverage a player-base to help with stability and early feedback. Creating a Test Server variant just further splits the already small player-base and adds unnecessary patching and maint of two clients.

What little I've played on the Test Server was far more stable than things I've seen go live with other games. While I appreciate the dedication to delivering a solid product to…

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Teaming in Solo should not be allowed.

Tired of bad partners in random matching, so I started playing Solo. But the problem with Solo is that practically every game there are people teaming as if it's a Doubles game.

Doubles games are interesting if we allow people to defect or form bigger allegiances with enemy teams, but Solo should be Solo. What the **** is one player supposed to do against teams of two or more?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Extra money and EXP for prestige

Extra money and EXP for prestige

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Dynamite should explode in water

I don't know a lot about the lore and the date where Hunt: Showdown takes place, but dynamite actually can explode on water and I'd love to do that in the game too.

Maybe reduce the damage or the range of the explosion when it's on water can do the job ?

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stopping power of weapons

High caliber (at least) should stun at really close range to stop people with machete to one shot you even if you delivered them a hot load of pellets in the chest. I get the poi nt of melee weapons and i use them myself a lot but i just find it cheap that you absolutely can't stop someone at last second from killing you even with a quick shot on them on a really close range.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Betting on yourself.

A betting system. You take a risky side mission! examples
    1) Kill 2 players
    2) Kill both bosses
    3) Don't die once
    4) Don't take damage the entire time.

You would spend X money on the mission before it starts. and if you make it to the end of the match (win by bounty, or are forced out by the bounty extracting) then you double your money.

The bet should be done by % of your current wealth. so the more your worth the most the risk.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. New WEAPONS Feedback Topic

Need a Feedback topic for Weapon ideas, search the existing topics and you'll find weapon suggesting in everyone of them.

"Give feedback
    Feedback Forums
    AUDIO
    100 IDEAS

ENEMY AI
    198 IDEAS

GAMEPLAY
    1298 IDEAS

GENERAL FEEDBACK
    1872 IDEAS

HUNTERS
    362 IDEAS

MAP & MAP FEATURES
    232 IDEAS

META GAME
    153 IDEAS

USER INTERFACE"

NEW WEAPONS

Also need a 1873 standard issue Springfield Trapdoor rifle.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Smoke trace for throwable explosives, and distinctive sounds.

Everyone running with at least 2 explosives, throwing them with timing and you don't hear or see anything: no sound of ticking or burning, no hiss - just explosion and you're dead or nade hitting planks sound.

I suggest you revamp sounds so it is possible to hear hissing and ticking properly and have an option to react to the nade-spam.

Also, add a smoke trail, so people can't just sit in bushes and nade-spam without any repercussions.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Changes to Game Economy

As it currently stands, the economy of Hunt Showdown is busted. As a maximum rank Hunter, I find it horrific that in order to kit out a tier III hunter with end game items more money is required than is possible to earn in a perfect match. Even if a match is won my characters generally run at a loss. Not to mention the pain of loosing a match and needing three matches to recover. I have actually been forced to use Tier 0 Hunters for loosing so much money trying to help my friends rank up. This is simply…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Silenced long ranged rifles should be removed from the game.

Silenced long ranged rifles should be removed from the game as they do not promote competitive gameplay. They encourage camping in one spot with minim risk to the ******. Snipers should be forced to make the decision to relocate after a shot or to stay and risk being flanked.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Machete makes the sword almost useless

I get that the sword is a one shot on the body and the head, but to make an early weapon like the machete a one shot i don't get that. It completly removes the value of the sword. The machete is better than the sword righ off the bat, no doubt. It's a light one shot on walkers and not for the sword. The only time you would use the sword is for extra range and let's be honest, the difference is small. To balance the machete as an early weapon and to make the sword more usefull, the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tool Suggestions

With this post, we are gathering all of the individual Tool suggestions in one place. If you have further suggestions, please leave a comment below.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Infinite 666 dollars after lvl 100 have to be removed

I dont understand this feature at all. Its completely wrong. In latest update you tried to give players more motivation to go Prestige (thats what the majority has to do) by adding badges. And in this very same update you killed this idea by helping us stay on lvl 100 more. When I reached 98 lvl [298 to be sure, Im 2nd Prestige], I had 30 000$. My usual loadout costed about 500$. Of course I bought Avtomat. Now I have 5 hunters with 50 lvls, died less than 5 times since I bought my first Avtomat and I have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Shooting range but ...

If you shall ever introduce a shooting range ( which I would highly appreciate ) the player should have to pay for the ammuntion he uses there ( the game should stay realistic and hardcore )
    It's utterly important for me that the immersion of the game doesn't get corrupted or breaks, because one can shoot as much as he wants at the shooting range ( it would be silly for this game ), therefore you have to pay a few bucks ( 15-30 $, depending on the caliber ) for let's say 30-50 rounds. Everytime you waste all of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. THIS LEVELING SYSTEM IS THE WORST

I know it's not supposed to be a level playing field but you are driving away new players. once you hit lvl 30ish. you just get smoked over and over. it's caused me to thumbs down your game on steam that honestly I've had nearly 30 hours of fun in. but no longer.

It's borderline moronic to me to keep boosting up people who are already winning while simultaneously draining off resources from players who are losing. The exponential growth of this problem cannot be understated.

Not only are players locked off from even having the option to purchase something…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dynamite Changes

Pretty sure everyone has encounted death by a cooked mega dynamite and enrage over how the blast radius is too massive to even escape.
    So it got me thinking, instead of changing the blast radius, we can change the range each dynamite can be thrown. The bigger the dynamite, the shorter the range. Making bigger dynamite more risky of being thrown as one wrong move will be inescapable. This will have players need to balance accuracy and cooking of the dynamite.
    #HIGH RISK,HIGH REWARD

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base