Meta Game

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions about the meta game, from progression to bloodlines.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Shops, NPCs and missions

The future holds tarot cards, we already have traits and weapon/item shop. Why not put people (NPCs) in charge of them. So when i go to buy weapons or upgrade my traits, an NPC is sitting there through whom you have to buy, also this NPC should be able to give missions (get this, go there, kill these, that kina stuff), and through these mission you should be able to unlock weapons, traits and cards that would only be obtainable this way, or maybe some mission just provided a permanent discount at that trader.

Also, armor. it doesn't have to…

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Hunters Have More Lives

My money runs out really fast, because let's say i'm not that skilled yet my rank being 71. At most i can keep a hunter for 3 matches..., and then i got to buy another one, and another. By making hunters have maybe 2 lives. It's really frustrating for me at least to lose my hunter every 2nd match or so, and i don't think i'm alone in this circle. I think this would be a good way to let us save more money.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Revamping the Bounty ?

So in regards of people complaining about solo players not getting enough of out the bounty and that DSB is a legal wall hack [ although i do not mind it , but i agree on solo you are at a disadvantage and not getting rewarded enough for it] , anyway to the point.

How About we make the Bounty as a pickable object ? similar to when picking up a trap , it could be the boss's limbs or just a bloody sack, and it is only pickable by one player in which he will have the boost but…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Concern over Pay-to-Win (Vote to Oppose)

Devs please don't settle for the easy low hanging fruit like so many devs do.

I can see how they could add a pay to win micro transaction system or super guns/easy mode dlc. where you pay money to buy dollars e.g. $50 for $2500 currency. Where kids with mummies credit card can buy the best guns, pay to level up, get cheap boosts like see all players locations etc, and basically ruin the game for all players.

Please don't do this it may look appetizing to make some cheap cash but it would chop the legs off this game…

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Silenced long ranged rifles should be removed from the game.

Silenced long ranged rifles should be removed from the game as they do not promote competitive gameplay. They encourage camping in one spot with minim risk to the ******. Snipers should be forced to make the decision to relocate after a shot or to stay and risk being flanked.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Armas Melee mejores que las escopetas?

Me parece algo ilógico que las armas melee te maten de 1 hit, cuando las escopetas a la misma distancia que pega la bayoneta mata dependiendo el lugar donde le pegues... Una escopeta a esa distancia (y un poco mas también) te tiene que matar aunq te pegue en la cintura... Tendrian que poner como son los daños por zonas, para saber la diferencia entre pegar en el pecho o en el cuello sin ser headshot, si oscilan o simplemente son un error, porq me a pasado de morir por 1 tiro de winfield sin ser headshot... Y si le…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bloodline Loop for Everyone

To me it is baffling that only rank 100 Hunters get money for XP, if the same reward could be given to all Hunters regardless of level I would think that the diversity in equipment would be increased and less players would leave because they can't make enough money and are stuck in a loop. If it was taken down to 1500 XP and $250 ( the same ratio as it is now) it could be a reliable form of income for lower-level players and a nice bonus for higher-level players.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The reward for the events could be based on the win ratio rather than on the total cash collected.

People don't always have time to play often, so in addition to the "Top 50 rewards" of an event, adding a win ratio based reward system will give everyone a chance to have some reward without having to play a sh*t load of games, but the rewards could get bigger when people actually play a bigger amount of missions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. REVIVE dead Hunter (beloved one) SPECIAL mission

I like the brutality of this game. I play with voip with friends, I love the hardcore. Dnt get me wrong but read along:

when we actually decide to alternatively sacrifice the bounty on an altar in game-- maybe to revive our Just dead BELOVED hunter (sometime the outcome will be a horde is Summoned and starts chasing us). We will have to distance from them and also run towards the extraction, while killing what we encounter: VERY DIFFICULT.

What happens is that sometime we might have a Gatling Gun that has to be prepared by one (in 10 seconds)…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Posts that make this game like PubG or Fortnite, are no tallowed

My idea is simple.

All these posts that suggest making hunt more like PubG or Fortnite just get deleted by moderators.

It would be nice to look through ideas that would improve or change the game, rather than make it more like other lame battle royales.

Hunt Showdown is much more of a game than mindless battle royale or Counterstrike where everyone is/starts the same and your ability to strafe and dodge while shooting accurately is all that matters.

Hunt Showdown has substance and requires an attention span. Its a game that rewards patience, logic, intuition, as well as quick…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. You want to add the hunter blood count

Hopefully, there will be death replays and hunter blood counts, so that novice players will have a better understanding of how death and gun damage will affect hunter blood counts.If you can add the hunter experience information and upgrade required, it will give players a more intuitive understanding of the hunter's upgrade information.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Forget this frustrating economy

The game economy is only good for frustration. Needs a whole rethink. Probably forget it would be the best.
    Getting better guns and all the stuff ingame by scavenge and looting killed enemies could be a good reason to rove the map before attacking the boss.
    Use sg different reward, like nice cosmetics.
    I really hope you didnt made it this way to easily make the game P2W later. Me and lot of your actual players wont even touch it anymore for sure in that case.
    Clearly only cosmetic upgrades on the Steam market are ok, like silver, golden weapon…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Degradable Bounty

WHAT:

I would suggest making the bountry degrade when it changes owners.

1. 100% value, when you pick it up, after YOU KILLED THE BOSS.
    2. 75% value when you pick it up after SOMEONE ELSE KILLED THE BOSS
    3. Value drops 25% every time it CHANGES OWNERS
    4. Minimal value: 25% (after changing owners 3 times)

WHY:

I've experienced a shift in the game meta. I've played games on maps with two contracts with supposedly full servers (the games tarted after about 15 seconds of search). No one killed any of the bosses in the first 20 minutes, maybe…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Revamp Progression Systems

The weapon and item unlock system in Hunt, in my opinion, kills the high stakes and meaningful investment I was expecting from this game. Unlocking weapons with level ups feels like an arbitrary and uninteresting way to reward success.

I am currently sitting at around $6000 with no meaningful way to spend any of that money. The weapons currently available to me are only marginally better than the default ones and cost very very little money. There have been numerous times in which I have lost close quarter shotgun fights simply because I had one round ammo capacity and my…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Motivation for Prestige

Hi there! ,
    I think the prestige reset lacks of motivation. It absolutly makes no sense to spend many hours in getting 100 (i know i am bad and slow, but it took me 112 hours) to reset all for nothing ^^ ... but i would like to have motivation to do so.
    I remember the old days, when CoD:MW1 + 2 were good games and the prestige could be used to perma unlock certain stuff. Maybe you guys could adopt that idea and for excample give the player the opportunity to unlock any kind and make it buyable for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Increase/Change to Extraction Time

20 Seconds is too short for extraction. An increase to 30 seconds would be a good start.

It should also be easier to interrupt or delay an extraction in progress. Either by increasing the area which blocks the extraction, or having the timer pause for several seconds whenever an extracting player takes damage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add some sort of bread crumbs or bird seed.

This would allow the ducks/crows/chickens to not make as much noise for a short period of time, or allow a hunter to call in a flock to act as a noise trap to cover a flank. This would also allow the chickens to stay in-tact to be used later instead of destroying the lanterns.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Crown and king ?

I love the new patch that brings balance to the shotguns. I feel like the Caldwell is good for fast firing as on the other hand, the specter is slower but has better range and more shots available. It makes a really good difference for new player too with the increased range of the Romero. There is still one thing that makes me go nuts and really confused; the crown and king. This gun is semi automatic and has the same rate of fire as the dolch, but less damage as the other shotguns. What bothers me with this gun…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Invasion style single player mode

Not sure what the roadmap looks like as far as a single player mode goes, but would love to see a "Dark Souls-esque" style invasion system that offers experienced player the opportunity to gain money or resources for the showdown type gamemode.

Maybe if the single player is on easy mode the invader's damage (or health) would be halved. The invasion could be indicated by the sound of a steamboat or horse drawn carriage arriving.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove Bodyshot

Oneshot to the body should not exist, it does not have anysense, and makes a weapon (like nitro) good for handless players

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base