Audio

In this forum, you can share all of your thoughts and suggestions on everything audio related, from the menu music to the sound a zombie makes when you chop off its head with an axe.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Remove free hunters

There is no need for them anymore with Quick Play introduced. QP ain`t cost you nothing and you can get money and hunters so need for free hunter is obsolete.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bounty holder bonus

Hunter that carries bounty should worth at least twice exp if not more. He can see you and he is most of time either barricaded or running in full speed so its much harder to kill him.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add 7.1 sound support PLEASE!!!

I buy razer tiamat 7.1 specially for this game. But they dont work here properly. Switch to stereo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Auto-ready on matchmaking

Make a little check-box for matchmaking to auto-ready your hunter. It will make life easier for random grouping.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Apply Speed of Sound

H O W I T C U R R E N T L Y W O R K S :

I did some testing with my partner: he went to the South-West corner of the map. I went to the North-East corner of the map. Then we fired a gun. With the speed of sound (c.a. 343 m/s) it should have taken a bit more than 4 seconds for the sound to "travel" across the diameter of the 1 km square map (1.4 km between the two corners). Instead, it was instantaneous.

I M P R O V E M…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Audio is bad!

Its hollow, cant distinguish where the sound is coming from, no sound depth at all, coming in from other games, this one sounds like my headphones bass has died or having a 7.1 surround system yet only the front speaker is working without bass, BAD!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Gun sound when hunters are shooting underground needs to sound like it comes from underground

First off great game! I was hearing gun fire from the church but could not determine where it was coming from. Turns out it was from catacombs underground but the sound was not different than if it had been on the surface. Needs another sound effect :)

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Key-bind for VOIP selection and Mic mute

Add key-bind for VOIP. Its annoying and unnecessary to constantly go into menu to switch between in-game and external VOIP. Also there shoudd be option to only mute microphone but be able to hear other players instead of global ingame VOIP mute.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The match-end reward SFX should sync up with the music.

As the title says, it syncs up sometimes and sounds awesome. It sometimes plays on the up beat, so it's "stomp" "SHINK" "clap" and sounds cool. It'd be pretty great if that was consistent.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update 3.0 "Improved Audio" failed badly imo

It sais it should now be easier to identify sound sources. But it got way worse. Before update 3.0 for me it was a really good audio scenery. I can't tell the distance of footsteps and gunshots anymore. It's like at 50m distance their sound stays as loud as at 5m. Really annoying. I like everything about the new update but the "adjusted" sounds should be reset to their state before the 3.0 ptach imo. It is gambling every time you try to figure out whether or not your enemy is moving near you. Same with shots. Sounds like the…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fire sound too loud when returning from spectate

If you get burned as you're spectating your partner, the sound of the fire is quite loud as you return to your own screen. It just needs to get a level reduction.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have VOIP while down on by default.

When people are down, we should be able to automatically hear what people say. If people don't like voip on while down then they can turn it on, I don't think it should be the other way around..

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why we cant hear dynamite , grenades , etc sounds

there is no sounds for dynamite , grenades , etc that make the game so hard to at least try to run away and live this is a must have fix and its not fantasy and not hard to make

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. music

you added your new song in the game, and its great. but i still need to hear rise up dead man in hunt. Rise up dead man is hunt, so dont forget to play it to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Louder thunders

The thunders might be more louder.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More varied songs for the piano and gramophone

I would like to see more songs/melodies for the gramophone and piano, both sad and some happier tones too. Could create some cool memorable moments.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dynamite/grenade sounds

hunters should scream "FIRE IN THE HOLE" before throwing dynamites silent fuses are so annoying.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Open Mic default

Can you implement a mode where open mic is just on?

The in game voice is great, it's realistic and honestly my best experiences with the game have been with other players using in game voice.

I queue the game with a friend and we are so vehemently against using Discord to gain an edge. It basically results in us losing a ton of games, but when we do encounter other in game voice users it's the best. The gun fights are more intense, the camping more real, it's just over all better.

I get it that other games have…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sound not heard by everyone

I have been in groups with many players where we are within a few meters of each other or even practically on top of one another and the things we hear are different. I will hear shots, crows, other things and my partner can't / doesn't hear the same things.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sound von fallenden Hülsen beim Nachladen oder Repetieren.

Der Sound von auf den Boden oder in das Wasser fallende Hülsen beim Nachladen oder Repetieren sehr authentisch und stimmungsvoll. Z.B. sollte es einen Unterschied machen, ob man auf hölzernen Untergrund oder auf Steinpflaster Hülsen fallen hört.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base