Let’s hear your ideas:

Dynamite needs a fuse sound

Dynamite needs a fuse sound
Dynamite needs a fuse sound that can be heard after leaving a players hand.
It's annoying some one throwing some dynamite and just dyeing because there is no way to know a dynamite has been used.
Add a sound to the dynamite so when it lands next to some one they have time to side step behind a tree or move just to the edge of range to take part damage.
The sound dose not need to be extremely loud, just the right volume were you can hear it when no one is shooting and quiet enough that gun fire covers the sound.

78 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

hailtomichigan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Axe Garian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with this. It's realistic for the Dynamite Collision with Objects and Fuse Hissing Sound to be audibly hearable as long as it's not drowned out by loud gunfire.

In addition it'd be fun if a Player could be holding Dynamite & have it get hit by a well aimed or stray Bullet & have it go off in the Player's hand... would add more risk to Dynamite usage... & no I don't care if this is not Laws of Physics compliant, I think this is a viable justifiable thing to do under "Rule of Cool". :)

• Deluxeduckling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How has this not been addressed yet? Such a huge glaring issue that can result in your hunter being instantly killed with little skill involved.

• AmadeusGamin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% agree. It is a large AoE instant kill. This should not be a stealth item. It should have a loud hiss that you might miss in a chaotic fight but that will warn you in silent situations.

• Spicywiener93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've died so many times because of this :D Imagine that I'm taking a careful aim at opponents head and then suddenly BOOM killed by dynamite bundle by prestige 4 hunter. No fuse hissing or landing sound of the dynamite/bomb was heard :/

• d10sk0ur01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an animation ( a zippo or a match that gets then switched off with a wobbling of the hand.. you know what I mean) for the switching on of the dynamite. Why? To make it more tasty as a thing to do and also give an alert to those that gonna get a dynamite in the darkness... so that those that throw dynamite gotto have skill to be concealed and calculate what they do under cover and in the open or indoor, in the dark, behind cover etc...

Allow maybe us to switch off the dynamite if it is thrown to early.
    Or even allow to throw it somewhere else, with one click. (very dangerous).

Feedback and Knowledge Base