Let’s hear your ideas:

ZOMBIES SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BREAK THE BRANCHES ON THE GROUND

Hey hunters,

I guess this would be for slightly more experienced hunters, however, many people can probably still relate to this issue. I don’t want zombies to be able to step on and break those branches that are scattered around the map.
I understand that it would not be very realistic if they would just walk over the branch and not break it. However, zombies can walk over the crows without scaring them away; so why should this audio clue be different and work on both players and zombies.

There were too many times where I heard the breaking sound of branches, just to realize that it was a zombie.

I want audio clues to be consistent throughout the game. If you hear crows, you know it’s a player. If you hear ducks, you know it has to be a player. If you hear a breaking branch sound it could be a 50/50...

Let me know what you think. (BTW, I do like the idea of branches. I wish there would be more variety of audio clues that would alert us of the presence of other players; but I would like those clues to be consistent and reliable

2 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Player2992 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Axe Garian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IMHO it's realistic to have to wonder what just made that noise... Zombie or Player.

Instead of this Suggestion, Zombies should break Branches as now, & in addition, imho, it's completely idiotic for Zombies & Animals to not interact with each other... surely it'd make more sense for Animals to fear the Supernatural as much as, if not more then, Humans...?

Also while waiting for people to eat, why do Zombies limit themselves to eating Horses? Why would they not be attracted to Crow Meat, Duck Meat, & such? Water Devils especially i'd think would need to subsist on something while awaiting Human Prey, & Ducks are the natural choice... or ****, maybe they could even eat Gators as well if Gators ever get Implemented... could be fun watching a Water Devil & a Gator locked together in Mortal Combat. :D

• kisbiflos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I totally understand your point, consistency, I still think it is good this way. It just adds to the paranoia, which is an element of the game that not many other games have.

Feedback and Knowledge Base