General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. South America server

Please add South America server

278 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

136 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Events

I would love to see weekly/timed events where you get extra XP or other bonuses while playing during that event.

199 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Boost/Buff for Banishing/Killing the boss

I love the idea that once you get the bounty, the rest of the players that are alive hunt you. I have not played the game for a very long time but by far the best strategy is to camp just outside the boss's lair, let someone else do the dirty work, and then wipe them out no problem. I think it would give more players incentive to fight the boss if you got some kind of buff from killing and banishing it, like a small boost to your health or additional attack power. As of right now, there is…

215 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show rank and prestige in the matchmaker

Every second random player asks me my rank. I propose to display this information for other hunters during the matchmaking, above the profile icon, as now displays the prestige.

E.g. https://imgur.com/r3IMmwz

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Prestige needs to be rewarding somehow

I play since closed alpha and after hesitating for a long time I thought why not do "prestige"...

... just to find out it feels like kicking your own nuts xD

I mean "prestige" per definition means:

"reputation or influence arising from success, achievement, rank, or other favorable attributes"

So the only thing you get for doing it is a small number that even can only be seen by yourself. Really frustrating experience right now :(

Maybe some special unlocks.

This could be cosmetic stuff like special skins for basic weapons like just another kind of knife or even other…

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [New Tool] Ammunition Belt

Price: 35 USD
    Description: increases your starting ammunition by 20%.

What do tou guys think?

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TRAIT FOR OLD IRON SIGHT

I am playing this game since day 1 and i never complained about any glitches, errors, crashes or the way ppl play cuz i knew its on early acces. i absolutely love the game how it was even b4 the first content patch and i gotta say i got a bit dissapointed when the iron sight got nerfd so all i ask is give us at least the option to get the old iron sight zoom back as a Trait. Thanks in advance

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Need a report system for teaming

Me and my friend have run into two groups of people teaming in the last two days. It was a team and then a solo that traveled in a pack. we have seen this twice and it makes the gun fights unfair when you have three people fighting you.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More communication from you guys.

This game has great potential. It has the potential to be great, but it also has the potential to go bad too.

The community for this game is divided on so many issues. The forums are getting a bit toxic. Speculation, complaining, and the "unknown factors" are a big part of this. Combine that with a declining playerbase and anxieties are running high and the trolls are coming out to play.

I'm asking for you guys to open wide up. Twice weekly updates, sneak peeks, get some HYPE going.

HYPE = HOPE without asking Y.

Even if there's nothing major...find…

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey hey!

I know you guys are dying for more information and sneak peeks! Normally we would’ve already done regular streams but due to our office move (and me finally painting one of the walls green today) we didn’t have the space for those!

Rest assure you as we’re releasing another video with the new patch and as soon as our stream room is ready (which is hopefully soon) we will start our streams back in full force!

In general we’re always free to answer questions and we keep our blogs up to date with new and interesting updates which is always shared on the social media pages and Discord.

Speaking of Discord, this is the best way to chat with the developers in between their work! We try our best to always answer any burning questions and our moderators and contributors are always open to answer anything they can…

10. The new mechanic for quarter master is terrible, please change it back so you can carry two large weapons, maybe have it cost more points

the new quarter master perk is not good, its a downgrade from before, please think about reverting it to its previous status

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. burning should stop when a teammate revives you

When someone tries to burn your dead body if your teammate revives you in time the burning should stop. There isn't enough time to stop it yourself after the revive. I have died multiple times to this even though we killed the other team and was revived.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Team of 3-4

Team 3 or 4 player with more team in a game would be good, we rarely play with one friend

872 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

149 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Prices of equipment

Guys reconsider the price of some of the guns. Having to spend the equivalent of 2-3 full double bounty extract games on a handgun (Dolch precision 720 $ in the next patch ??) or rifle (Nagant 1300 ???!!!) is far from giving the player a decent game experience if you get killed by some camper from a dark corner.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please keep the death a mystery

I think the game offers a great thrill and tension and it should definitely stay that way.
    So please DON'T add any "killed" notifications, no kill cams, not even any player kills scoreboard.
    I found the game unique thanks to the fact I don't know if I killed other hunter or even how/from where I got killed.
    I think preserving this style is needed to keep the game "stressful" and to keep you literally on the edge of a chair.

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Prestige Rewards & Legacy Prestige

Once the rank 100 prestige system becomes more developed, I think that hunters should get a reward for prestiging like a cosmetic or weapon skin(s).

Also a "Legacy Prestige" separate from normal prestige rewards once the game leaves early access, or when the game is more polished.

It would be a special reward for those that grinded and prestiged in the games early days of long matchmaking, poor optimization, and other alpha set-backs.

Much like the legacy prestige reward given in Dead by Daylight for people who prestiged when it was a lot harder to do so.

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a Trait to use 2 Large Weapons

So basically my suggestion is to add a trait that was like the old quartermaster. How ever, I suggest making it cost a lot more traits. Maybe something like 16-24? It would need to cost enough trait points, where you're losing out on a lot of other beneficial traits. Maybe making it cost even more would be the right call? I don't know what the proper cost should be, but I loved using 2 large weapons. Not having the ability to do that anymore, makes me a sad man. Maybe you got rid of the old style quartermaster because you…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fully Auto Mosin

This is BY FAR the ******* dumbest idea...

Seriously... I REFUSE to buy this ******* weapon after I went on a 22 game banish streak with it. Still have it by the way.. just keep it in the inventory instead of use it.

You can't beat the fully auto mosin.
    In a game of weapons that barely cause flesh wounds and you literally have to land a headshot to kill a guy you make the most powerful gun in the game a weapon that is also fully automatic? WTF is that?

Seriously, this needs to be removed... and I'm not…

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Report Feature

We need a report feature for abusive players especially for teamkillers.

I play a mission with full equiped lvl 30 hunter and my partner makes noise all time shooting blowing stuff up etc...
    when i told him to please make not that much noise he shot me in the head and left me dead on the ground...

It's a hardcore game and i lost all money and progress for an ******* that prefers ruining other players games instead of teamplaying. Totally demotivating gamingexperience :(

Those players should be punished, the game can be frustrating sometimes even without trolls like him.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Optimization

This game is so fun but even with a i5 6600k and a 1070 Ti overclocked i can barely run this game. I had to turn every settings to the lowest to at least get 30-50 fps. I really want this game to blow up and I want to sink many hours into It but I just can't do It when my game is laggy. Please fix this TY.

409 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

62 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. PVE mode (Openplay, private lobby and offline; reduced reward)

Adding the PVE mode would be a nice thing since a lot of people just are not good at shooting guns against people who do that a lot. Also some people just dont want to do PVP. For a lot of reasons. Bad internet, laggs and such things.
    So adding this mode in 3 ways would be nice
    1: PVE in the open play, with 10 hunters. Reward reduced to 60 or 50% since PVE and the bounty is still a big thing.

2: PVE in privat hosted lobbies. Income reduced to 10% or 20%. The PVE itself again is…

578 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

132 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 59 60
  • Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base