General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Matchmaking suggestions (merged ideas)

Creating this thread to merge some of the matchmaking suggestions together.

We are working to improve the matchmaking system and hope to have updates soon. For now, we will gather all of your ideas in one place so they are easier to read through.

388 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

229 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Carrying a downed partner to extraction

One problem I have is that when my partner dies, even with a burned body, he's spectating me with no real skin in the game. No reason to spectate, nothing to gain, just spectating until we can start our next match.

What I think would be good to keep spectating partners involved in the game is the ability to pick up my partner's body and extract with him.

I'd have to carry him out, I'd move at half speed, and I could only use a pistol. But if I extract him out, he keeps his hunter. The hunter would be…

244 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If killed while cooking grenade/dynamite, the explosion should still go off.

If killed while cooking grenate/dynamite, the explosion should still occur. I've been killed with having a 50% cooked explosive in hand and the Hunter comes right to me and it doesn't explode. I've also been killed in the middle of the animation of throwing a lantern and it ends up doing nothing. Fix it.

192 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. FIX SA SERVERS

I have seen a similar post to fix the SA servers but i'm going put out my point of view .
    I will leave a list of problem with SA Servers .

Problems :
    - Desynn .
    - High Ms (for some players).
    - No Hit Registration.
    - Only 2 bounty options .
    - Most common weather nigth and mist .
    - Stream Snipers on SA servers .

It's not the first time that i hit a player or Boss and you can see the blood coming out but you dont get any hit reg and theres other times that…

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pigs

Pigs could be added as a new variant of caged animals to go along with the dogs and chickens.

61 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improvements to South American servers

We want to improve for the servers in South America, we spent hours and hours trying to find a server to assemble the match. South America has a market, but you need to help us too, you can not get into a foreign server and play with high Ping...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Queremos melhoras para os servidores da américa do sul, passamos horas e horas tentando achar um servidor pra montar a partida. A américa do sul tem mercado, mas vocês precisam nos ajudar também, não dá pra ficar entrando em servidor estrangeiro e jogar com ping alto...

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Distract Crows/Ducks

How about adding something to "feed" the crows and ducks so they are distracted and don't give away your position. Maybe a bag of breadcrumbs.

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Don't split teams after a tournament

Its only a tiny thing, but in my opinion its a little bit annoying, that you always have to invite your teammate for the next round. I would appreciate, if teams stay together and after a game you only have to choose "Stay in team" or "leave Team".

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Tool selection is pathetic. (New tool ideas))

You guys desperately need new tools. When creating a hunter there is no real debate on what tools to bring. Its always the same select few. Knife,throwing knives/derringer , and medical kit.

You guys need to improve the selection. So I created this thread for everyone to post new ideas and hopefully change that.

A few idea I have, and a few that others have suggested is as follows.

- Music box (with crank timer)

- Lense Cleaner of some sort ( for scopes, this could be a temporary glare reduction. Last for 5-10 minutes)

- Pistol Holster ( For…

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If you want players use Crossbow more often. Move Crossbow lower in ranks.

Right now the best and basic Crossbow is on level 70. It is too high. I love crossbow but when I reach rank 70. I can choose better weapon like Mosin Nagant. So if you want players use Crossbow more often move Crossbow lower for example about rank 50-60...

14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Small chance for group of ducks to get absolutely demolished by a water devil

I will literally buy this game again on my ALT. Steam account if this gets implemented just to express my gratitude.

Literally just a small chance, or even a very rare possibility, to witness a group of ducks just get absolutely destroyed by a water devil.

Thank you for your time.

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Community, help me make framerate top priority

This game doesn't need any new content until the framerate issue is fixed. I can run so many other games on the highest graphics settings, but with this on low, I'm often below 30 fps, sometimes low 20s, depending on the area I'm in and how many NPCs there are. It makes the game practically unplayable, and it's extremely frustrating. I looked at the roadmap and optimization is far out in the future.
    Devs, there's plenty of content. More than enough to keep people satisfied for the next 1-2 months during which you hopefully focus all efforts on optimization. If…

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Additional objectives per match

Perhaps the devs could implement some additional objectives, very random of course (to incentivise completion). On a per match basis.

For example:

- Kill x-amount of y-creature.
    - Kill x-amount of y-creature with melee (could distinguish melee weapons, but definitely based on load-out).
    - Kill x-amount of y-creatures in z-amount of time.
    - Kill x-amount of creatures total.
    - Kill x-amount of y-creatures with head shots.
    - Gain x-ratio in accuracy for creatures.
    - Avoid contact with other players (either being seen or shot at).
    - Kill x-amount of other players.
    - Discover target with all undiscovered clues.
    - Etc.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Penalty for < 3 clues in bossfights

To prevent the boss rushing and easy boss kills, i was thinking about the following thing:

-Get no clues: Boss is insane hard, damage to boss -300%, takes very long to kill, does insane damage

-1 clue: Boss is hard, damage to boss -200% take little less long to kill, lots of damage

-2 clues: Boss is even less hard, damage to boss -100% tale less long to kill, less damage

-3 clues: BOSS IS LIKE HOW IT IS NOW

So if you spawn somewhere and run into a boss, you are almost pushed to find more clues, cause he…

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Check for cheats, Add replay of kill

Tonight 2 headshot 2 kill with pistol, from long distance 1 team defeat from one player alone. Pls check for cheats... it's really bad that in 2018, no one really combact seriously the cheats problem. Easy Anti cheat (present in rust too) is really bad and doesnt absolutely prevent cheats usage, in rust there's same problem, everywere there's same problem. Pls make a replay of death from killer vision, visible if u left the game, for understand if there's legit kills, and overraid problem of ridicolous anti cheats, giving instruments to players for see, by themself if kill is legit…

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Apature Sight

It´s very hard to see something with the Apature Sight in the mist or in the night. I understand that the Apatur is no ****** scope. But i should at least notice if I aim at a head or a tree trunk.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Borchardt c93 pistol

A certain gun I think would be cool is the "Borchardt c93" pistol, it was made in 1893 by Hugo Borchardt. It's a very cool looking gun it would fit perfectly into the timeframe and style of the game, it could possibly fit into the Brawler/Talon styles of weapons.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please don't replace solo mode!

You said it yourselves on the dev stream.... One of the most requested features was the solo mode. You recently gave it to us and now you're taking it away?
    I understand that the new mode is gonna be solo as well but it's gonna be a different experience. I want the original experience but i don't want to play with a partner nor go up against duos.
    Why not keep the existing 2 modes and add the new mode (which btw i have nothing against) as well.
    And i'm sorry but the "we don't want to split the playerbase"…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Increase the dmg and difficulty of the AI

Increase dmg for the following AI:

Grunts: each hit should take one and a half small bar (instead of half of a small bar)

Gunts with torches and knives: same dmg, but remove the ability to temporarily stop the fire and bleeding... please. It is so pointless and harmless now to take bleeding/fire dmg

Armored: each hit should take two full small bars/one big bar. (killing a hunter in 3 hits)

Hives: increase dmg per second and speed of the insects. Ideally to the point where it kills you in 4/5 seconds if you don't kill it after taking dmg.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 97 98
  • Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base