General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Matchmaking suggestions (merged ideas)

Creating this thread to merge some of the matchmaking suggestions together.

We are working to improve the matchmaking system and hope to have updates soon. For now, we will gather all of your ideas in one place so they are easier to read through.

287 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

144 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Carrying a downed partner to extraction

One problem I have is that when my partner dies, even with a burned body, he's spectating me with no real skin in the game. No reason to spectate, nothing to gain, just spectating until we can start our next match.

What I think would be good to keep spectating partners involved in the game is the ability to pick up my partner's body and extract with him.

I'd have to carry him out, I'd move at half speed, and I could only use a pistol. But if I extract him out, he keeps his hunter. The hunter would be…

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improvements to South American servers

We want to improve for the servers in South America, we spent hours and hours trying to find a server to assemble the match. South America has a market, but you need to help us too, you can not get into a foreign server and play with high Ping...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Queremos melhoras para os servidores da américa do sul, passamos horas e horas tentando achar um servidor pra montar a partida. A américa do sul tem mercado, mas vocês precisam nos ajudar também, não dá pra ficar entrando em servidor estrangeiro e jogar com ping alto...

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If killed while cooking grenade/dynamite, the explosion should still go off.

If killed while cooking grenate/dynamite, the explosion should still occur. I've been killed with having a 50% cooked explosive in hand and the Hunter comes right to me and it doesn't explode. I've also been killed in the middle of the animation of throwing a lantern and it ends up doing nothing. Fix it.

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove dark sight boost

Please remove dark sight boost. You have destroyed the game.

153 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

71 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. THIS IDEA IS A MUST. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Just put in a hunter bounty system already. So that individual hunters build bounty from player kills and bounty extractions, with no cap

We all know since the dark sight boost everyone now rushes to the boss. But not EVERYONE enjoys this. Adding hunter bounties would make players slow down a bit. And it would re-introduce stealth back into the game. Players would be more cautious about losing there hunters. This factor alone would bring balance to the dark sight boost

This is a must

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1-Shot Headshot

Please Change the 2-Shot Headshot back to 1-Shot Headshot.
    The 1-Shot was one of the greatest features within this game.
    Please keep a Headshot as it is. Death!
    A Headshot should always be an instant kill. It is necessary for skilled hunters and for beginners to be able to kill someone independant of the gear.

182 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Darksight Boost = Hunt - Speedrun

The new feature destoys the whole game and what ppl love about it.

It's all about rushing a boss now (it has been pretty "rushy" even before but now....), if you're lucky and stumble upon a boss = win.

I played a soloround and after 7 min both bosses are banished, so what can I do ? Exactly nothing but extract or risk 2v1 when they have all advantage in the world. gg

Completly dislike this feature it makes solohunting impossible and duo feel like serious sam...

121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Your dumbing down the game

So, I read that you created dark sight boost in order for the person who grabbed the bounty to be able to see people hiding in the surrounding area and find alternative routes to leave. What people will do with it instead is use it to find and shoot other hunters. Hunters who could be sitting there watching a lone hunter leave so they can come in behind him and take the second bounty. Or maybe they’re players who are just trying to watch and make sure the hunter killers vacate the area before they can risk moving to an…

115 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How about you fix the match making.

Whenever I play, I am getting put against players out of my skill level and I lose every single encounter.
    I am bad at the game, I know it, but why am I not being put up against other bad players so we can all improve together?
    Do you think I want to watch my K/D plummet as scrubs kill me over and over again? No. Nobody does.
    I'm sure some of them are cheaters as well, every encounter I lose. Every shot they take hits me and my shots are missing....
    Some are due to my inability to play…

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Check for cheats, Add replay of kill

Tonight 2 headshot 2 kill with pistol, from long distance 1 team defeat from one player alone. Pls check for cheats... it's really bad that in 2018, no one really combact seriously the cheats problem. Easy Anti cheat (present in rust too) is really bad and doesnt absolutely prevent cheats usage, in rust there's same problem, everywere there's same problem. Pls make a replay of death from killer vision, visible if u left the game, for understand if there's legit kills, and overraid problem of ridicolous anti cheats, giving instruments to players for see, by themself if kill is legit…

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get money for time played

Get money for time played you run out of money to fast if you never win then you get a ter 0 hunter with a BL of a 100 dumb or give a person a $1000 every time they lvl up after bl100

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. GETING THE BOOST = WIN

I've seen people leave the map because I get he boost, that is ridiculous. Too op even with 15 seconds.

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Don't split teams after a tournament

Its only a tiny thing, but in my opinion its a little bit annoying, that you always have to invite your teammate for the next round. I would appreciate, if teams stay together and after a game you only have to choose "Stay in team" or "leave Team".

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. dark sight boost dividing player base. Solution: Hardcore mode

A lot of controversies with the new dark sight boost. It seems like it divided the player base already, a lot of people complaining about it ruined the original concept of the game, and thus leaving the game. ("Hunt: Showdown is all about the lack of information" and: "Players should never fully know how many players are left in the match." remember?) And I think they may be right.

I think it shows that there's basically two types of players: The first group is the so called "Hardcore" players. Who like immersion, who accept the punishing nature (be it campers)…

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2-shot Headshots... L-O-L

Headshots should ALWAYS be a 1-shot.
    There should be no instance where I have to shoot someone in the head more than once.
    This isn't Halo 2.
    This isn't Destiny.
    Who the fu** is making these dumba** decisions?

Patch #2 was the breaker for me.
    Haven't played in a week.
    Headshot reduction reduces the skill-gap and paves the way for fortnite kiddies to start no-skilling up the servers.

Pretty soon it'll be melee only because wtf wants to shoot someone 35 times as the other guy vitality shots over and over because you're firing a spud gun instead of a…

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Penalty for < 3 clues in bossfights

To prevent the boss rushing and easy boss kills, i was thinking about the following thing:

-Get no clues: Boss is insane hard, damage to boss -300%, takes very long to kill, does insane damage

-1 clue: Boss is hard, damage to boss -200% take little less long to kill, lots of damage

-2 clues: Boss is even less hard, damage to boss -100% tale less long to kill, less damage

-3 clues: BOSS IS LIKE HOW IT IS NOW

So if you spawn somewhere and run into a boss, you are almost pushed to find more clues, cause he…

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. South Africa Region

Hi. I would love if you guys added a server in our region. Specifically in our country and not just an arbitrary Africa- or sub region.

Are we on the radar and are we on the roadmap with you guys?

Regards.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Darksight Boost made me quit the game I played for 261 hours...

So I gave the new mechanic some tries but to be honest this aint the game I wanted to play anymore.

Me and my "Partner" which I made friends with by playing hunt both tried to play with the new Darksight Boost but it's really no fun at all anymore.

Now the game has no strategy options anymore it's just run and gun.... If I want this kind of game I go play Fortnite or PUBG...

I played since closed Alpha with a friend and we had a blast with this game. Until this feature is removed I will not…

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. LET'S BE REAL HERE

$1800 Mosin Nagant 46 damage 80 rate of fire
    $22 Winfield 38 damage 60 rate of fire

$490 Dolch 96 32 damage 70 rate of fire
    $26 Nagant Officer 26 damage 70 rate of fire

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Stop penalizing higher tier hunters, and making us pay outrageous prices, for guns, that lower tier hunters, can get, for basically, free. Slash our prices by about 2/3. If you think I'm going to pay hundreds if not thousands more, for a weapon just because it "looks cool," but does the same thing as a cheaper weapon, then you're wrong. Also,…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 86 87
  • Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base