General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. PVE mode (Openplay, private lobby and offline; reduced reward)

Adding the PVE mode would be a nice thing since a lot of people just are not good at shooting guns against people who do that a lot. Also some people just dont want to do PVP. For a lot of reasons. Bad internet, laggs and such things.
    So adding this mode in 3 ways would be nice
    1: PVE in the open play, with 10 hunters. Reward reduced to 60 or 50% since PVE and the bounty is still a big thing.

2: PVE in privat hosted lobbies. Income reduced to 10% or 20%. The PVE itself again is…

976 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

241 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to reconnect

I had some internet issue during the stress test and I couldn't reconnect to the match, thus I lost my character, this function needs to be added because something can go wrong but you should still be able to reconnect and not lose your progress.

1,201 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

114 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Optimization

This game is so fun but even with a i5 6600k and a 1070 Ti overclocked i can barely run this game. I had to turn every settings to the lowest to at least get 30-50 fps. I really want this game to blow up and I want to sink many hours into It but I just can't do It when my game is laggy. Please fix this TY.

504 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Kill Cam

A kill cam will be a plus, I just died and I don'twhy, it may be frustrating because the player doesn't know what's going on. I was in solo, I think it was a player but I'm not sure. A kill cam for players and also for monsters could be great!

385 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Kill Cam

Can we get a Kill Cam during the mission summary that way we know how we died. I feel like some hackers get away with this really easily. I'm not saying get a kill cam as soon as you die but get it after the match ends or both players are dead, like during the mission summary.

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Check for cheats, Add replay of kill

Tonight 2 headshot 2 kill with pistol, from long distance 1 team defeat from one player alone. Pls check for cheats... it's really bad that in 2018, no one really combact seriously the cheats problem. Easy Anti cheat (present in rust too) is really bad and doesnt absolutely prevent cheats usage, in rust there's same problem, everywere there's same problem. Pls make a replay of death from killer vision, visible if u left the game, for understand if there's legit kills, and overraid problem of ridicolous anti cheats, giving instruments to players for see, by themself if kill is legit…

95 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

222 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3.0 Hit registration?

something seems crazy off with the hit registration in 3.0 hit boxes got worse or desync is crazier. I am missing lots of dead on shots, and have been checking replays in slow motion to make sure. lots of shots simply don't hit even in center mass. please fix this! i have heard many other people complaining about the same thing. the melee is pretty screwed up too.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. FIELD OF VIEW

Field of view it's a must for this game.

183 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Create a Survey asking why players Quit

Hunt struggles to retain players, i think it would be a good idea to make a survey asking why players have quit playing.

It would also probably be a good idea to see what is potentially driving current players away as well, and maybe help clear up some misunderstandings.

1 example of a possible misunderstanding. many players in the past complained about the "broken match making". Some players were referring to having to play VS veteran players, other players saying this were actually referring to long Q times. The addition of the Elo system actually made things worse for some…

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Rejoining Option for those who lag out or when game crashes

Picture this, You spent 45 mins with a ally(friend) killing 2 or 3 teams of players, clearing most of the map and killing both bosses. Your game suddenly crashes to desktop or you lose internet for any number of reasons.

This situation comes up often enough where a real rejoin option needs to be put in. The game detects you losing connection and your guy sits there and you have 5-10 mins to reconnect and if you do you pick up where you left off. Time passes, but you get a chance finish the match.

The current way things is…

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Controller Support

Add in native support for Xbox 360/Xbox one or ps3/ps4 controllers

59 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The spyglass and electric lamp need improvement.

I think all options provided to players should have some use, and right now the weaker tools are lacking in that department.

The spyglass has a cracked lense, can't zoom, and provides a poor field of vision compared to ironsights. If the lense were higher quality, had a two stage zoom, and was just generally larger/clearer on the screen or had some improved field of view features, it might see some non-comical use.

Same could be said for the electric lamp. If it had some improved features like maybe the ability to interfere with player vision at night, or maybe…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The rank scaling is still horrible. The ADAD spamming has not been fixed

Fix the ranking system. ADAD is still broken. Anti-cheat needs polished. Body shots should hit a lot harder, my friend and I put a total of 5 rounds into a hunter and he killed us both with headshots. Scale the damage more realistically, hunters do not wear body armor and a good solid chest hit should do more damage or drain stamina with every hit. The damage scaling gives lower ranking players a huge disadvantage.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reconnect to game

Reconnect to game for players with packet loss internet. I got %10 packet loss sometimes when hits to game i can not reconnect to game.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ADAD Spam is still a problem.

Please nerf ADAD spam more consistently. It's really pathetic to see the people try to avoid bullets like they're into tap dance.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Players take too many bullets to kill.

2 chest shots with any rifle should take him down.
    If youre not going to let the PVE elements shine, atleast make PVP possible to those who dont actually like to play games where hitreg is horrible and the fact that it takes ~7-10 shots to the chest with a fanning pistol to kill someone from a good 5 metres.
    Not to mention the shotguns are the worst thing ever in this game. This game honestly feels like Call Of Duty. Bad Shotgun damage and spread. Takes a **** ton of bullets to down someone, and people can heal themselves…

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Traveling boss.

It would be a beast-like boss. Search would work the same way as before.
    But tentokrád the boss was in the open countryside. By reducing his life in half, the boss would run away and the hunters would have to trace him by the bloody traces.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Voice chat in lobby

add the use of voice chat in lobby while queueing for a game

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix Wall piercing

Weapons such as shotguns piercing wooden walls is just so unrealistic. Lead ammo does not penetrate walls, even wooden walls. Same for most guns.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 111 112
  • Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base