General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Economics - Looted weapons condition & reliability

Expensive looted weapons are currently circulating trough all the players hands by getting looted from each other. To put them out of service and keep the ingame economy alive they should loose condition and reliaybility after each drop by a dead hunter. Let's say a moisin carrier gets killed and the weapon picked up by another player it losses 5% reliability. So it's still 95% good for the first looter, but if it sttays in game and gets looted 5 times the last one picking it up has only 75% reliability - nothing you really want to have to rely…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Well that's it, I'm done with this game.

400hours in, 1400 kills with 1.90 K/D, ran the gauntlet about a hundred times and this is just about how much ******** I can take in a video game.

So long hunt, you could of been great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Missing Shots?

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but I feel like a lot of the shots I've taken in game should have been direct hits. For example, I was waiting for a another hunter to come outside a house, and my friend was spectating me. When the hunter came outside, I put about five rounds into his chest and not a single shot registered. In the end, I lost the fight.

My friend and I both just sat there scratching our heads like, "Huh? He should have died there.."

Has this happened to anyone else?? Or am…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. oyun yine bozuldu.lütfen düzeltin

yine W TUŞUNDA hata var.kasılmalar başladı

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. K/D ratios matchmaking.

The game should match players vs players that have the same k/D ratios, not ranks or how times a player has prestiged. I'm prestige 1 rank 48 but my k/D ratios is 130ish kills and 250 something deaths . Last night played 3 games and 2 out of the 3 games my partner and I went up against Wizzdom... mission impossible!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. if you have killed >20 zeds within the last few minutes, you become targeted by them in a "horde/swarm" fashion

Make them more sensitive to the threat of Rambo-mode Hunters!
    This would make the player have to be mindful of how often they're just dropping zombies, and how much attention they want.
    This would also make the few times you get an empty server more fun as while you run about clearing zeds it would be much cooler if they "banded against you" when you arrived at a compound immediately.
    Basically if you have over a certain number of kills in a recent time window, just crank up their aggro distance and sensitivity so they focus you better!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Redesign your homepage

In the forum for general feedback, if you choose german language the box to vote for an idea overlay a part of the idea, so that you are unable to read it. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make Quick Play a Fun Mode

So i played the quick play mode on the test server and had much fun but i think quick could be a very good fun mode. Personal my biggest porob with hunt is the tilt. Some of my friends quit hunt bc of the tilt. So i would really like it if the devs make the quick play mode more a fuin mode. So:
    -you dont get money/hunters/death/kills while playing quick play
    -if u win u get a statistic
    -holding the bounty for 100/200/300 secs refreshes ur ammo/Health/consumable or something like that
    if u dislike the idear bc u think…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Enforce region lock

This game is getting to the point of needing a region lock. It's becoming more and more common for players to play on servers with high pings. They are abusing ADADAD spam (it hasn't been fixed, trust me. You had it right, then dialed it back to the point the abusers can just do it again.) Shots don't register on high-ping players and the experience is infuriating. Lock the game/servers to only allow players within their own regions. Or, enforce a high-ping disconnect on pings above 120-ish.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have the server recognize dropping network vs game exit or kill

I love this game.
    However, in its current form it can't tell when I die at the hands of a player or AI (and thus deserve to loose my hunter) or when my internet goes down and I get dropped from the server... I know this is my problem, but where I live this is the only option I've got.
    Since this already extremely aggravating, and a soul suck, can you change the game so I don't want to just throw my screen out the window every time my internet fluxes?
    I miss some of my hunters... dying at the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. teamkill fixed! I have the answer!

Imagine getting into a game with a high level hunter. Your team mate decides to make you suffer. Why not just have all damage done to teammates actually come out of your own life... If you accidentally shoot a team mate no big deal, you just heal yourself when you get the chance. If you decide to headshot your teammate with a shotgun.... you take however much damage they would normally take. I am sure this sounds simple in my head, but it just makes so much sense! Please let me know if you even look at this! I am…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Twitch spawn

I know its allot of work but I think this game has incredible potential to be the next big thing. The thing that could easily get people watching/interacting would be twitch interaction! Imagine everyone watching a game unfold, voting on what the final monster should be. Voting what loot the player finds all that jazz. Just an idea!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Server for the Caribbean

Hi, I hope you are having a great day as you read this. I live in Puerto Rico and play in the US East server. I recently turned on a setting where I can see my ping and to my surprise a ~90 ms ping is marked as red! I have been frustrated sometimes with this game because I feel like people just react too quickly so maybe this could be why? I tested by playing in the SA server but my ping was worse with ~160 ms. I would like to see other people that live in the Caribbean…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Skill based matchmaking doesn't work

Hey I bought this game a week ago and I've been playing a lot with a number of observations.

1. when I was in trainee mode I was consistently matched with PRESTIGE(notlevel) 1-15+ people. So level 1-15 vs level 100-1500.

2. My queue times last weekend during trainee mode were 5 minutes tops

3. Currently I'm level 90~ with a 0.6 KDR. I am still consistently matched with multiple prestige people but my matchmaking times have gone from 5 minutes to... 35 minutes now as I write this post.

Honestly I had no idea there was even skill based matching…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop deducting points on Friendly Kill when friend is revived.

I accidentally team killed my friend but I ultimately revived him, got myself half of a bounty, and we both made it in the end. However, comes to my attention that I was still deducted points for TK. Ultimately, my friend got revived and survived.

I would like my points to not be deducted, or make a deduction THEN add the 500 points back for extracting with my friend as well, or at least after I revived him. Because at this time he is back in the game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow people to sell stuff when searching for a mission

It is the best time to sell stuff when you have nothing else to do. Why is it disabled when searching for a match?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Crows' audio clues are not consistent

Very often crows make no sound when you approach them

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 4.0 MONEY UPDATE

The reduction of money supply is too brutal. I personally will not be playing quick play very much and will not try to attempt to complete any of the rewards as I hate meaningless repetitive tasks.

Money change is definitely a bad idea

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make the game as hardcore oriented as it used to be

Please return the game to what it use to be, new updates make it feel as if you were trying to compete against battle royal titles.
    Weapon looting was a mistake, it discourages people from buying ans using new weapons, and new game mode gives you the opportunity to earn big amounts of money and a free full equipped hunter with literally zero risk plus seems like an adaptation from fortnite/pubg to hunt.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 111 112
  • Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base