General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Team of 3-4

Team 3 or 4 player with more team in a game would be good, we rarely play with one friend

1,230 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

209 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to reconnect

I had some internet issue during the stress test and I couldn't reconnect to the match, thus I lost my character, this function needs to be added because something can go wrong but you should still be able to reconnect and not lose your progress.

1,201 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

114 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PVE mode (Openplay, private lobby and offline; reduced reward)

Adding the PVE mode would be a nice thing since a lot of people just are not good at shooting guns against people who do that a lot. Also some people just dont want to do PVP. For a lot of reasons. Bad internet, laggs and such things.
    So adding this mode in 3 ways would be nice
    1: PVE in the open play, with 10 hunters. Reward reduced to 60 or 50% since PVE and the bounty is still a big thing.

2: PVE in privat hosted lobbies. Income reduced to 10% or 20%. The PVE itself again is…

976 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

241 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The ability to mark the map

When devising a strategy, being able to show your partner how you want to execute it can be important. Implementing the use of adding markers and drawing on the map can help with that.
    It should include: Pin marker, drawing tool, undo/erase, hide teammate marker, hide teammate drawing.

715 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stay in group

when you play with a friend, you always need to invite him after a game again.
    wouldn´t it be better to let the players in a group?

605 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Optimization

This game is so fun but even with a i5 6600k and a 1070 Ti overclocked i can barely run this game. I had to turn every settings to the lowest to at least get 30-50 fps. I really want this game to blow up and I want to sink many hours into It but I just can't do It when my game is laggy. Please fix this TY.

504 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Matchmaking suggestions (merged ideas)

Creating this thread to merge some of the matchmaking suggestions together.

We are working to improve the matchmaking system and hope to have updates soon. For now, we will gather all of your ideas in one place so they are easier to read through.

412 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

238 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Killing the Butcher

You can kill The Butcher standing outside The Slaughterhouse.
    You can go inside and agro him ,then run outside the door to kill him. He cant get you ,as he is to bigg to exit the door.

391 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have made some changes to how bosses react when players are near the compound. Instead of being static, they will become agitated in the boss area when a player comes in close proximity. The boss now will also move away from the door if it cannot attack the target.

We will continue to make improvements to the boss fights as we progress through Early Access.

9. Repercussions For Teamkilling

So, my first duo match ever began with my teammate laughing over the mic as he fired upon me with intent to kill. I downed him, and made him swear he'd play to the rules before I picked him up. However, not very long after I was downed while trying to help fend off grunts from him and all he did was laugh and t-bag my body. He then left me there.

In Hunt, dying means losing your Hunter permanently. That's a big deal. That also means that team killing should be extremely unacceptable. I think it goes without saying…

385 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Following on from our last update, the report function and code of conduct have been added. While this will not prevent it from occurring altogether this is just one step towards improving this situation. We will continue to look at ways of improving the matchmaking system and try to prevent people from teaming by gaming the queue system

10. Kill Cam

A kill cam will be a plus, I just died and I don'twhy, it may be frustrating because the player doesn't know what's going on. I was in solo, I think it was a player but I'm not sure. A kill cam for players and also for monsters could be great!

385 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Events

I would love to see weekly/timed events where you get extra XP or other bonuses while playing during that event.

376 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More Lore

Hello guys.

I've been talking about this game to some friends and long story short, lore.

Might not be something but hear me out.
    The idea came from the books you have in game for credits and so on. I think it would be pretty sweet to be able to find notes, diaries, books or something scattered around the maps randomly or even as a drop on a monster/boss.

Something that can tell us about a story or just small bits of how the world was before/just before/during the monsters came out from ****. Personal stories from now dead/turned people.

339 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I wanted to pop in and just clarify for you guys that we will definitely have more lore coming in the future. We cannot confirm if it will be set up in a way that you can find snippets of lore around the map, but we are looking at this as a possibility. There is nothing definite so we will set this to under review for now.

13. Carrying a downed partner to extraction

One problem I have is that when my partner dies, even with a burned body, he's spectating me with no real skin in the game. No reason to spectate, nothing to gain, just spectating until we can start our next match.

What I think would be good to keep spectating partners involved in the game is the ability to pick up my partner's body and extract with him.

I'd have to carry him out, I'd move at half speed, and I could only use a pistol. But if I extract him out, he keeps his hunter. The hunter would be…

316 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Gestures for silent communication.

Thought it would be useful to have say a communication wheel where we can use gestures to indicate our intent to allies without giving it away to other players hiding inside or around the area within chat range. Such as point toward a door, a silence gesture, something like a wave to indicate going in or something. Make it easier to create a sort of enter and exit plan.

297 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Too few people on the map, i think we need more than 10!

I played 12+ games, and NEVER meet more than 1-2 in current mission. I take bounty like on easy mod, and go to the exit point without any problem. After 6+ games, its become boring, because i rarely meet people.

Maybe you can temporary increase server capacity twice? Just for testing purposes? Maybe like different game mode? I think there so much posibilities to make that real.

280 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

72 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1-Shot Headshot

Please Change the 2-Shot Headshot back to 1-Shot Headshot.
    The 1-Shot was one of the greatest features within this game.
    Please keep a Headshot as it is. Death!
    A Headshot should always be an instant kill. It is necessary for skilled hunters and for beginners to be able to kill someone independant of the gear.

279 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. weapon customization

maybe you could have weapons get more ramshackle over time like after a few missions there will me more scratches and dings on the model

272 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If killed while cooking grenade/dynamite, the explosion should still go off.

If killed while cooking grenate/dynamite, the explosion should still occur. I've been killed with having a 50% cooked explosive in hand and the Hunter comes right to me and it doesn't explode. I've also been killed in the middle of the animation of throwing a lantern and it ends up doing nothing. Fix it.

263 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Prestige needs to be rewarding somehow

I play since closed alpha and after hesitating for a long time I thought why not do "prestige"...

... just to find out it feels like kicking your own nuts xD

I mean "prestige" per definition means:

"reputation or influence arising from success, achievement, rank, or other favorable attributes"

So the only thing you get for doing it is a small number that even can only be seen by yourself. Really frustrating experience right now :(

Maybe some special unlocks.

This could be cosmetic stuff like special skins for basic weapons like just another kind of knife or even other…

254 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove dark sight boost

Please remove dark sight boost. You have destroyed the game.

203 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

109 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 111 112
  • Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base