General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Solo should be played with other Solos

Solo players should not be going against teams. if my friend is on id love to play with him, but if hes not I'd rather play alone and go against other solo players. this game requires communication and i hate playing with randoms when a game requires that.

1,135 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

193 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have good news for all your solo loving hunters! Know how we said Solo mode would be over for a while after this week? Well…. we’re keeping the Solo mode in the game! Note: it will still be tweaked and improved over time but you will still be able to face others alone! Happy Solo Hunting!

2. Bunny Hopping not fixed, still over the top absurd.

Hunt is a tactical shooter that leans heavily towards realism...yet hunters have super bionic kangaroo legs equipped with midair stabilizers. The very minor test server nerf has done nothing for bunny hopping. In reality If a person fires a gun while in the air or gets shot in the air they will most likely end up flat down in the dirt with the wind knocked out of them, or at the very least staggering heavily in one spot from being extremely off balance. Also the idea that hunter maintains maximum forward speed while "high jumping" is beyond absurd. Even an…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Report System

I like that griefers get punished when killing a teammate, but seeing how perma-death is a thing, the penalty they take isn't enough. People can lose high level hunters that they have worked hard to keep, all because of their own teammate. Sometimes, you having a lot of gear might even encourage your teammate to kill you just because he/she finds it funny. So for a teammate to lose just 500xp for killing, say my level 20-25 hunter isn't really fair. I can get 500xp back in just a game or two.

This is why I would love for there…

148 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Already implemented  ·  63 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More graphics options would be a plus

There's no ability to set resolution when in windowed mode, even though you set at a different resolution it doesn't change, resolution changes only when in fullscreen mode.

More advanced graphics options, I have a high end card and the game is full of graphics lag, need to be able to turn down or up different aspects of the UI.

808 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

116 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hunters,

We are happy to report that we now have Update 2.4 on the Test Server for you to try out! Our goal for this update was to provide more settings that can fine-tune performance, with a focus on GPU. But you will probably notice that the update still has some quality issues, game can sometimes become nonreactive (enemies not attacking and not possible to kill, not possible to interact with any items,…) scopes are blurry, and changing some graphical settings while in game can cause issues (For more details read the Known Issues section below). But because we didn’t want to make you wait any longer for access (or to hear your feedback), we decided to put this one out in spite of those issues. We also want you to know that we are aware of the listed issues and are already working to fix them. Basically, this…

5. Ability to cancel matchmaking

Been on the "Match Found/Map Loading" screen for about 10 minutes now with no apparent way to back out other than restarting the game.

294 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Free Hunter

ADD a free BASIC hunter. With the purpose of those who run out of money they can continue to play, or allow them to save those who are in short supply. At a certain Rank level, one can already choose to buy Tier 2 or 3 hunters. It is completely useless (unless money is dealt, and whose solution was already mentioned) that if we can acquire Tier 2 or 3 characters, hunters of Lower Tier. For how is the current economy of the game, we hardly have money problems at this stage, and the only thing that the current configuration…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is already a free hunter for players that run out of money! If you run out of money to buy hunters you can sell all your items in your inventory and you get the option to recruit a free tier 0 hunter. Once you level this hunter up it becomes a tier 1 hunter automatically.

7. Fall damage

You can escape easily -> Just jump down anywhere without getting hurt by falling.
    Do not matter how high you fall from.
    I think we need the damage of the gravity.
    The game would be more interesting and stressful in certain situations.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Random Matchmacking

If you are inviting a friend or you are playing solo and klick on "Start Match" you neither have the choice about the "Boss" nor the choice about "Daylight" or "Night". This will make the matchmaking faster for all Players. Cause they dont hav to wait for players who want to fight the same way.

And if the macht is starting your first mission is to find the 3 informationpionts. After you found the information you will know wich "Boss" you have to fight. But not earlyer.

Sorry, my English is not the best.
    Greatings
    Twitch.tv/Strikerlein

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base