Let’s hear your ideas:

PVE mode (Openplay, private lobby and offline; reduced reward)

Adding the PVE mode would be a nice thing since a lot of people just are not good at shooting guns against people who do that a lot. Also some people just dont want to do PVP. For a lot of reasons. Bad internet, laggs and such things.
So adding this mode in 3 ways would be nice
1: PVE in the open play, with 10 hunters. Reward reduced to 60 or 50% since PVE and the bounty is still a big thing.

2: PVE in privat hosted lobbies. Income reduced to 10% or 20%. The PVE itself again is still dangerous enough to be a challange to players.

3: Offline mode. No income at all. For the people with bad or unstable internet, that are mobile on laptops and just want to play the game itself. Or to try out new things.

If this would be in that would be very amazing.

610 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Waldherz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

143 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mooreiche commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would love the ideas one and two! A good reason for a PvE mode is that you have the great Bosses, great atmosphere. We would love to hunt these creatures down with our friends without being "forced" to fight against players. Do it with reduced rewards everyone would be fine with that. A PvE COOP Mode is a "must have" for this game!!

• ace5762 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also. All the people ******** about "BUH IT WOULD COMPROMISE THE PROG-"

I do not give a feck about pvp progression. If it doesn't cross over, that's fine by me. I just want to shoot giant spiders in THE FACE, and not have to deal with some former militaire ******** who play battle royale games to feel like they're back in action.

• ace5762 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate battle royale, and honestly it feels like a bad match for this game's style in general.
    I don't currently own this game.
    I would buy it if it had a PvE coop mode.
    I would probably also buy it for some of my friends, because I like shooting eldritch horrors with repeater rifles while backed up by my buddies.
    Perhaps the devs have a terrible allergy to money?

• Popeyeski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

kamen_volk
    I understand you i miss the offline and coop modes. If a new player comm in the game he dont know the rulses so he was a walking moving target. Wehen i started playaing i lost all mi money in 3 day cuse i dont know how work the thing and cant find parner under lelev 20.
    Fuuu the rushers and make a coop mode. It good wen the higer lvl hunters lost a lot money and good the greenhorns cuse he can learn how to move and case targerts in pvp mode.

• Gabban commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NO WAY. If you can´t handle the risk of gtting killed, this is not your game.

• kamen_volk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I stopped playing this game, and returned it when I found out in didn't have a PVE mode. I hate PVP only games, and wanted to be able to explore the areas and hunt monsters without having to worry about getting shot in the back all the time.

Every good multiplayer game always has a single player/PVE mode to learn the mechanics and Hunt needs one too.

• Airon98 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you ever thinks about make an alone hunter mode? It means the player alone in the map and need to do the same mission as in pvp. Only there is no other players. And maybe a little bit easier the boss battle. With this able to upgrade the hunters for the pvp true battle.

• d10sk0ur01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SageOfThyme commented · March 25, 2018 21:02

This post I quote above the author of, has a clear understanding of the outcomes.
    Stop making your own rules so that you have an easy life.

LEARN TO PLAY AND SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE GAME.

This idea above shall not be introduced.
    In case just a single player mode and "training" thing etc. Offline. No pVe to help people farm their experience. Play, grow up your skill or just die, this is LIFE, this is a game.

• d10sk0ur01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would destroy the community as in all Sandbox games. DO NOT DO THIS.
    Examples ? (elite dangerous is a huge failure because it created separated modes)

If you do this People playing PVE will not be able to bring their earnings to PVP mode, this is assured (if ever you might be so fool to do this, implementing this bad idea).

This game already allows all this in one mode. Don't do this.

• maso96001 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i juste got of frome a game where my partner got dropt/DC ande i youst founde the boss and wayls trying to figer out a way to kill him some 1 popt me in the heade and that was that coulde you make some PvE sever ore hawe some kind of non PvP tag that macks you invonerbal to PvP so you cane focus on the mission White out hawing to wory a bout some jack **** poping you from no where (sory fore bade speling)

• Helios_one commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea, and does 2 things. Firstly, players in regions like OCE (myself) get around 200ping, making pvp very hard. Also, queue times are really long, and this game could theoretically last for ever with a good pve mode as you only need yourself and possibly a few friends to play.

• MaelInPatiens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this really, what was initially advertised was the version we never got to see, not saying what we have now is bad, but it just feels incomplete, as if the changes to what we have now were abit rushed. search Hunt: Horrors of the Gilded Age if you dont know what im talking about (ive been psyched for the game since then, and im kinda disappointed we got very little of that now). In short, the devs changed the game, and now alot of people want that back, congratulations, you played yer selves.

• KillzoneHunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One problem: it defeats the whole purpose of the game. The game is meant as a hybrid PVE/PVP game, and it’s a new take on these genres. Changing it to a standard monster hunter would be interesting, but as I stated, the game is meant to be played in a hardcore mode where you are always left thinking where players are. The monsters in this game are easy, the players are the real threats.

• Cenkomur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn't know whether this idea is posted or suggested ( I couldn't find ). A PVE mode that require 5-10 people, with a background story. I don't want to say dungeon but it could have a starting and progress to the end with the story. During the play time there could be different bosses and different AI mobs with different features. However, this shouldn't be a easy way out for people how don't want to participate in PvP mode, it must be hard enough to make people consider it before entering.

• alyxlight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would add this idea myself + it perfectly works in R6 Siege: reduced reward, an ability to scout the map and practice shooting, enjoy the eye-candy aspect of the game without a threat of being killed by another hunter.
    Ofc this idea needs some gameplay changes, e.g. changed dark sight mechanics for longer clue/boss exploration for more interesting gameplay. As long as PvP mode has straightforward "see a clue -> investigate it" because of instant danger of being killed, PvE mode is more relaxed and inclined to map exploration.
    I don't see a problem if you'll get money (reduced ofc) for this mode, example is R6 Siege again - you get 5-10 times less money, so it's difficult and useless to farm, but it's a nice addition to your gain.
    I'm looking forward to adding this skirmish/PvE/training mode, so devs pls make us happy.
    Best regards.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base