Let’s hear your ideas:

If killed while cooking grenade/dynamite, the explosion should still go off.

If killed while cooking grenate/dynamite, the explosion should still occur. I've been killed with having a 50% cooked explosive in hand and the Hunter comes right to me and it doesn't explode. I've also been killed in the middle of the animation of throwing a lantern and it ends up doing nothing. Fix it.

272 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

calbor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RigPardy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A live dynamite should really go off, if you die. It's a great suggestion.

• Player2992 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Run into this issue quite often. This is one of the more serious threats/topics on the feedback page. It must be some sort of a technical issue that doesn't allow developers to implement this change. Otherwise, it makes no sense. Dynamites, frags, or anything of that nature has to detonate at some point if the "cooking" has been started, regardless of whether the hunter is alive or not.

• ShadowOfEnigma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. It's so stupid that if someone is cooking a grenade, and they die, it doesn't go off. ****, yesterday I was fighting a team, killed one, they killed my partner, one started cooking a nade, I killed him, thinking I would die too, but nope, nothing went off, even though his grenade was in the air.

• woschainyou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% Agree. As an addition I would love to shoot the dynamite or latern in their hand to create some firework action.

Feedback and Knowledge Base