Let’s hear your ideas:

I'm 41 years old , i can't keep up with these kids. If this had a PVE Mode i'd be playing it all ******* day.

Add PVE now!

65 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Terri4hell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Zeratul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally I think that a PvE would take away the pressure of knowing that there are more things that can kill you apart from the environment.

• guiavena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are 41 you should really start acting as one. It's a PvP game in development. PvE is NOT the focus.

"Add PVE now!"

Grow up.

• Leato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The reason I like Fortnite is that I can play pve coop. I haven't played after I realized all I am is a good practice target in showdown. 61 years old here and like I pc games the best because I could never get the hang of the controllers.

• str8upjack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lol... I don't think there are many kids playing this game honestly. They don't spend money on games generally and they don't tend to enjoy hardcore style games. I would actually bet you are closer to the average age of HUNT player than you think. I am 50. My biggest problem is I just haven't PC games since Quake 2 and I still haven't gotten the keyboard control muscle memory down.

• Trollverton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not make it a raid? 10 men, hunting the big bad wolf. Not quite as fast as spider but will leave the lair in pursuit.

• p47hfind3r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally would love to see a more PvE oriented mode...perhaps something with a small team of 2-5 hunters working together, to take down a powerful boss or two.

An idea that just came to me, is there'd be the regular bosses somewhere on the map, but buffed to be a bit tougher to take down...but there'd also be a roaming boss that is actively hunting the players.

The players could with some difficulty take it down working together...but I think it would be best if all the players spawned apart, and have to find each other (remove trackers from the map, but allow players to see each others auras faintly while using Dark Sight.

I love almost everything about this game...but the permadeath + terrible matchmaking make the experience quite awful while trying to get better. I think a PvE mode would allow new players to learn the game better while leveling up and getting use to all of the equipment. Somewhat unrelated, but I think matchmaking should be based less on Bloodline rank, and more on KDR and success rate. A newbie with a Mosin can get absolutely schooled by someone with 1000 hours only using a Winnie....rank doesn't mean a lot.

• Norby123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just can't understand what's taking them so long. People been asking for this for over a year, and still no PVE. How many times do we have request this (otherwise basic) feature? Or if not PVE, at least bigger teams, so even if you suck, your teammates can still help you out, revive, cover, lead you, you name it.

Anyway, this thread will end up in the 'Merged ideas' thread and be forgotten, just like my and others' similar posts.

• BitterLoD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm 40 and i'm 1.30 kill death. These millenials have not patients. You sir have what it takes to own these newbies.

• blackzeus101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Id love a PvE mode! it would be so cool if the had some kind of creature follows you around to add a pressure to your play

• Kauwd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't do this, I have been put in a game on 1 or 2 occasions with no enemy players. also a few games where me and my partner found dead hunters and killed the other teams. It's boring as ****. The tension and danger of another human player is completely gone. And in such a way that making a decision like "should I shoot this monster or leave it and move around it" doesn't excist anymore. We just ran over the map to kill as many monsters as possible for XP.

• sn3ak3y commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You're 41 years old and don't know what CAPS LOCK is. On the matter of PVE: git gud.

Feedback and Knowledge Base