Tool selection is pathetic. (New tool ideas))
You guys desperately need new tools. When creating a hunter there is no real debate on what tools to bring. Its always the same select few. Knife,throwing knives/derringer , and medical kit.
You guys need to improve the selection. So I created this thread for everyone to post new ideas and hopefully change that.
A few idea I have, and a few that others have suggested is as follows.
- Music box (with crank timer)
- Lense Cleaner of some sort ( for scopes, this could be a temporary glare reduction. Last for 5-10 minutes)
- Pistol Holster ( For quick draw on pistols. This idea could also work as a perk. Except that tools desperately need more selection, So it would be best as a tool)
- Spy Glass Improvement ( why this tool has any cracks and glare absolutely baffles me. The least you guys could do is make this have clear vision, I would totally bring it into game if it was improved. Would be great for sniping
I would like to see more Derringer variants like:
1. a 2 shot derringer that shoots small shotgun shells
2. a 2 shot derringer that shoots medium ammo for more damage.
I don't think their tool selection is pathetic. Some of it just didn't get used as they were hoping certain things would be more of a problem I assume. Things I agree with would be...
1. Music box
2. spy glass improvement
4. Bells on string. Place down 2 pegs and it makes a line between them. When tripped, a little bell goes off.
5. PLEASE Spyglass improvement. Why does it have to be broken? Dirty I get, but make it 200$ and ill buy the **** thing every time I die IF it's NOT CRACKED.
6. Harpoon with a rope. or crossbow bolt with rope, so it makes crossbow more wanted. Shoot an enemy then stick it in the ground. keeps them there for x seconds.
I have some ideas for tools...
Armour plate - It would only protect your front torso, but hits you take on it reduces damage by 50%?
Caltrops - Damages and causes bleeding when stepped on and causes the hunter to grunt in pain; while crouching it deals half damage and grunting.
Binoculars - Perhaps the Spyglass Improvement you were looking for. Higher rank to unlock, less cracks, more zoom, better clarity.
I like the pistol holster idea a lot. You should be able to draw your pistol much faster, I mean isn't that the whole point of having a pistol in FPS games?
1. What about like a jar of sand? You could throw it on a fire bomb or lantern to make the flames dissipate faster.
2. Bolt cutters to get rid of concertina bombs/cut through certain fences in the map.
I agree the tool selection is limited. It needs improvment