Let’s hear your ideas:

Please don't replace solo mode!

You said it yourselves on the dev stream.... One of the most requested features was the solo mode. You recently gave it to us and now you're taking it away?
I understand that the new mode is gonna be solo as well but it's gonna be a different experience. I want the original experience but i don't want to play with a partner nor go up against duos.
Why not keep the existing 2 modes and add the new mode (which btw i have nothing against) as well.
And i'm sorry but the "we don't want to split the playerbase" argument is not a reason to remove features that drove players to buy the game in the first place. The playerbase will grow through balancing, polishing, new content and marketing. Not by removing solo mode.
Best wishes for your amazing game and i hope you'll change your mind about removing solo mode.

31 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DoomantiaSeven shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • kisbiflos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I played purely Solo Only while it was in the game.
    It was unbalanced as ****. I exploited that and won almost every round.
    It definitely would hurt queue times at this point. Real issue.
    I would like to see it come back, later, when there are 3000 players online on average, not on weekend peak times.

I remember purchasing my first Nitro ever, that night I extracted 9 bounties in Solo and ended with a 12 killstreak on that hunter. LRR and Shotguns(if used correctly) are just as over-powered in that mode.

• Feelinggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please keep competitive solo only in this game!! I am so bored in duo I hate it, I want to play solo as a hunter I want to be ! PLEASE !

• Player2992 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too many modes will split the relatively small player base and result in longer Qs. No need to keep the old solo mode. The new one is going to be very popular however, from what I gather and that's great!

• Ashes2Ashes94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please keep the solo mode!

Replacing it with a "Quick Mode" is in my opinion not the way to go.
    Sometimes teaming up with another player is really hard, they dont speek an understandable language, dont know how to play, or just do theyre own thing so you get killed. Having a mode where you can play the game, without having to team up is sometimes REALLY nice. Dont get me wrong, I found a buch of nice players to duo with (just within the first week of playing). But sometimes you want to go solo...

I feel like the removal of the solo mode, or even the substitution would take away from the game. The solo mode is one of the best ways in my opinion to explore and learn the map.

• Lesrah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz. plz! Don't remove solo only mode. Keep quick play and solo only mode. I for one only play solo only mode. I'm not really interested in quick play or teaming up.

• CryptLord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Developers said they are implementing a new mode that allows solo players only (Quick Play). Sadly, the fact that you cannot bring your own hunters nor equip them the way you want in this mode makes it a completely different thing. I don't have any friends willing to play Hunt: Showdown with me, and I know I'll soon not able to play the traditional and more competitive version of the game unless I take a risk and decide to play as a duo with a complete stranger.
    Let us play something similar to the Solo Event that is live right now, please.

Feedback and Knowledge Base