Let’s hear your ideas:

INCREASE THE HIGHLIGHT AURA OF TEAMMATES. (3.0)

Please increase the blue highlight of the teammates. In the new 3.0 update, I’m having a really hard time differentiating between my teemmate and the enemy, especially in multiple team fights or in close quarters.

I don’t know if the intent of developers was to increase the realism of the game or to actually try to confuse ppl a little and require them to communicate with each other better. If it was simply a visual decision to increase the realism, it is definitely not worth it.

73 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Player2992 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • kisbiflos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it so that friendly hunters have a much stronger blue glow while we are in Dark Sight. This will make finding lost teammates simple.

• nicolaiaaroe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it optional so we can disable the highlights of team mates, doors and usable objects. Playing with these popping hints and colors ruins immersion and realism for me.

• Primal_Hunter1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish there was no aura at all. Though, now that you mention it, it has been reduced since the last patch. I remember this one match the other day when I heard my teammate say "...except we gotta take care of this $#&%" and then I see this guy charging at me with a rifle butt and then we started shooting at each-other. I ended up losing the gunfight and then the guy ran over and picked me up - it was my ally. Neither one of us could clearly make out the aura around each-other's model, though I suspected it was my ally at first but wasn't entirely sure and figured that I would shoot first and ask questions later... We ended up laughing our a$$e$$ off the rest of the match because we got in a gunfight with each-other.

• Chaosnarr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about increasing the aura if the partner is further away and decrease it if hes next to you?

• Allen9131 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i disagree i think it adds realism into the game which is great, the suggestion i think that could fix the issue is to add customization to hunters so you and your partner can recognize the identifying features.

• str8upjack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I noticed keeping tabs on my partner became extremely difficult once we lost sight of each other in the latest update.. hardcore is cool but you need players... don't chase them away by now making them have to hunt down their partner. You went a little too far with the drop off in the partners aura. Bring it back to where it was.

Feedback and Knowledge Base