Let’s hear your ideas:

3.0 Hit registration?

something seems crazy off with the hit registration in 3.0 hit boxes got worse or desync is crazier. I am missing lots of dead on shots, and have been checking replays in slow motion to make sure. lots of shots simply don't hit even in center mass. please fix this! i have heard many other people complaining about the same thing. the melee is pretty screwed up too.

15 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bigus. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ThatDanGuy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like a lot of shots I've taken, which should have been direct body shots, missed entirely. Sometimes I miss shots from point-blank range.

• potentialmaniac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have noticed this too, I had so many what looked like dead on Mosin shots but did not get hit markers. I have saved the replays and it still looked like it was perfectly on him.

• kisbiflos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything seems OK on EU server, and this is coming from a guy who has a village internet, so not really good. I also record everything since R6 Siege happened. I have one single footage of a hit-reg error since 3.0 and there I was using a shotgun. I played 46 hours since 3.0

• PurpleFanta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently chased a bounty carrier across the map and landed 9 or 10 mosin shots on him
    with hit markers and he didn't die.
    I've yet to hit another player with the Verletti this patch, despite shooting dead center on their body while they're standing still. My friend has also had this problem.

• guiavena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure what to think anymore. There's always a gamebreaking problem in this game. It's either the terrible movement or the good movement with terrible hit detection (Crytek probably hasn't fixed the coding to adapt to the new movement system and the hitbox isn't following the character correctly server-wise?).
    Bah.

Feedback and Knowledge Base