General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Edit function on feedback posts

You can't edit your posts nor comments (common case: correcting typos). This for instance is a duplicate of a previous one accidentally posted on the audio section.

I'd like to have an edit function, obviously saying 'edited' after the edit is made

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. General Weapon/Tool Tutorial

I feel that giving an in game tutorial of what kinds of weapons there are and how to use them would be pretty cool rather than just figure it out as you go. This would help people get used to weapons and realize the effective range, etc...

The weapon/tool description is helpful however sometime people forget to read them (me lol. Me and my partner thought fusies were dynamite. Turns out they were just flares. The Butcher didn't seem to like them regardless).

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Slower game

First thx to be in closed alpha :)
    - the game experience is much to fast
    - in 1-3 try i explored the map to find things but game was over before i came to the first place to reduce map (solo)
    - next 3 tryes i played with a random player and it was clear that this would get a normal mp (much to fast, much to hectic, no time to sneak, no time to think about next step)
    - the map´s look very very good but what should that bring if all hurry through the map
    - i…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. lag, big lag, 2-10sec

Hi... Dos anyone els have lags? I have them a lot in the game.
    I have set the settings to Low, running a:
    I5 4690 3.9MhZ
    16GB ram
    770GTX
    I should be abel to run this game with out any lag... But have Major lags :(

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pay Walls, DLC, and Microtransactions

this game, though not having any microtransactions yet, feels a lot like evolve, and could easily have the same pitfalls. if you want to succeed, here are my suggestion:

Make maps free updates with new pve elements traps etc. because at only one map you will lose interest and if they are hidden behind paywalls you will probably lose some of the fan base you start with

Micro-transactions for cosmetic and xp boosters only, nothing that can change any stats, or compromise the core game loop in anyway. Also please don't add in something that isn't period specific cause it…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The game doesn't run after the loading bar is completed.

Steam says it's running, but then it stops and then nothing happens

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Unable to use my Alpha key

I received an email this morning that I was excited about because I had gotten an Alpha Key however when I tried redeeming my Key it was invalid can anyone help me? thanks again for any response.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Health Bar

I think a health bar made out of skin would look very nice. The bar could interact with the unique injuries like scratches on the skin, bullet holes... you know what i mean. That could look really cool in a horror game.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The match didn't start for me, but for my team mate yes.

I stayed in the main menu with the loading icon. My team mate was in the game.
    I could choose the hunter and buy in the shop, but the game had started

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Points recap suggestion

Suggestion: Could you please remove the total $ on the top left of the screen during the mission recap taking place at the end of the match? Knowing immediately the total $ you have, spoils the excitement of discovering how much money you made during the mission.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Town Hub

Would help to build the world a little more with a hub town area, instead of boring menus. This would not be a shared town hub with many players. Also, should not be huge so going from one location to another is a chore. So instead of just going to a shop window you could visit a shop npc. Recruiting new hunters could happen in a saloon or something where you see them drinking or playing poker or being rowdy to add some character.

A town would be great to have other npcs to talk to either to add lore…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Glitchy Spider

After finding clues, killing 3 hunters, killing and banishing the spider, the bounties were stuck in the floor. It was the daytime map and the spider was in the church. I tried going to the basement too, but they were impossible to get. Had a Grand Slam slip through my chubby fingers. Good game though keep up the work!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Achievement System

In the near future it would be a nice idea to implement some achievement system with points to earn and get extra visual
    rewards for the characters even if you get to start at level one again.
    something like old school "MU" if i may give this as an example.

Best regards

Uragan

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More Vaulting

Assuming it's not intentional, but allow us to vault over some of the bigger fences and just have it take longer. Unless the intention is to not allow us to vault over them and go around, then nevermind.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MORE RPG

I should have more RPG components. It is interesting to have to pay to hire hunters but I would prefer to have a completely customizable character in appearance and then choose what skills I should have in a great skill tree. Also that could be improved weapons with components (hollow point bullets, incendiary cartridges, better handles, better guns ...). And instead of losing the hunter every time you die or something happens, then they take away money, experience or components you have. Congratulations for the game, I love it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Double cursor

Well, sometimes when i change from the hunt showdown window to something else, the normal disctop mouse stays, but the hunt showdown cursor is also there, this starts getting distracting when i got it in a game since it will still be there when running around and fighting, the only solution i found is to reboot the game, i remember a similar problem from skyrim.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Glitches out too much

Glitches out too much haven't had a full game yet. Lost a lot of money due to the glitch and it causes Hunter to die. Should be a Free Hunter to chose so you can save money up. Also if you glitch out your not bummed out for losing the money.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to increase the games lifespan

Before I say what i'm about to say, let me just point out that this is just a simple observation of what works with most games. The number 1 fear about this game I have is that the playerbase will die too soon. Progression seems pretty barebones, that I think most can agree to. I think the best way to keep people in is to add as many cosmetics as possible, both made by the devs and the community. Although i'm by no means suggesting microtransactions using real money, I wouldn't be opposed to it. An abundance of cosmetics that…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Missing vault points?

I just took my first game and noticed that there was some places near the cremetary that seemed missing, especially a collapsed roof witch i don't know is intended for players to go onto, but it looked like it was ment to climb, and i could, i just had to mess around with it for a couple seconds, the trigger box or whatever you are using just seemed too small, i also noticed that some of the broken fences that you usually can vault was unvaultable

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base