General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Under the map area

I ended up finding an area between The Chapel of Madonna Noire and Stillwater Bend where i could go under some trees. Then end up under the map.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Entry timings

I have too often been placed in a mat ch and before I get to the first clue someone already extracts with the bounty, Also experiencing some hitbox issues.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. End-Game freeze

Game freezing at end-game (switching from map). This is happening quite a lot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Horribly Slow Murder with an Incredibly Inefficient Weapon

Currently the system spawns many people with various tools and items in their inventory and utility slots. While this system is enjoyable it is moderately exploitable as well for stripping items off of bounty hunters and then moving them. While this idea would help with it it is not primarily intended to resolve it, what this item would do is add a bit more ""fluff to the game""

Adding Spoons as a possible utility item people can spawn with, similar to the knife except for being far more inefficient, usage of a spoon as a weapon against zombies or players…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Simply put, shotguns are overpowered

The current state of shotguns in the game leaves little to nothing to be wanted, if you're secondary isn't a shotgun you are seriously shooting yourself in the foot. I personally don't know how they could be tweaked but something must be done. When shotguns are at the point to be able to have two shots, and only one shot kill a player, teams of two become cannon fodder to campers.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Wooden Fences

Would be great if you could either use your partner to get over the tall fences or be able to bust them so you can crouch through them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mini Map in game

Because the map is pretty big and pitch dark sometimes it'd be nice to have a little mini map like most open world games to navigate around a little easier without having to bring up the big map.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. General Gameplay Scaling Proposal

1) 4x4 players instead of 2x2
    2) ingame notifications
    "Enemy team found 1st tip"
    "Enemy team found 2st tip"
    "Enemy team found start boss-fighting"
    "Enemy team grab contracts"
    3) Multiple unique weapons on map. Grenade, dynamite, Molotov. Unique rifles, Gatling.
    4) More boss health. x2 or x3.
    5) Vehicles
    6) Unique items on map: beast pills, armors, boosters
    7) Weapons attachments
    8) Leaderbords
    9) Customization loadout
    10) BATTLE ROYAL

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hunters remaining indicator

I think it would be nice to know how many teams or hunters are left in the game. You could spend a ton of time "squatting" and never know if there is anyone left. Else does the game end if both bounties escape? Maybe not knowing how many people are left in the match is intended?

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stuttering and draw distance problem

I'm getting stuttering and draw distance problems. Some textures are loading very late, so I can see it in front of me.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. THUNDERSTORM / LIGHTNING SERVER SIDE NOT CLIENT SIDE

I was playing with a mate, both in the same room. We noticed the Lightning Strikes in Night time missions did not line up, and was instead client side.

This means, I can't say woah did you see that, and suggest a direction for maybe a zombie we saw in the flash. It also means that if someone else had a thunderstrike they might get a glimpse of me moving in the shadows and I'd have no idea he was there, or vice versa if my client did it etc.

It being client side offers opportunities of unfair competitive advantages…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. PURCHASE ITEM TO PREVENT LOOSING YOUR HUNT

I had a thought earlier while playing with my friend that it may be a cool idea to have an item you can buy that will prevent the loss of your hunter in the event of being killed. Obviously make it expensive so players would have to choose wisely on when to buy one and use it but I feel it would give more of an incentive to use high level hunters.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My thoughts on the game

So obviously i have the same backend server error as everyone else (servers are being worked on) but i was able to play a few games, and cheers for the key btw.

The menus are pretty glitchy at the moment, it can be seriously hard to get into a game because of crashes, but other than that im pretty happy with it, i dont see the point in pointing out every small issue which you are already surely aware of because its in alpha, i personally havnt had any major lag issues (im in UK), my only real problems have…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Loadingscreen

Due to the long load times I think a visual indication of the state of charge makes sense.

Sorry for my english, it's not my native.
    Translated by "Google"

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reset hunter health distribution

I think it would be nice to be able to change the health distribution on hunters that are already 150. Like a hunter is 3 big chunks, maybe you want to redo that and add some small ones.. As it stands only way is to burn yourself then evac.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reasonable measures against campers

It would be cool if after the death of the main boss, all monsters on the map will move to the scene of the death of their leader. In addition, it would also be great if a wounded ally could crawl to hide behind cover because if I get shot in an open area, the enemy will sit and wait when someone will run up to heal his ally.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lag and endless loadings

Very nice game but sometimes loadings takes too long or they're just endless.
    The game doesn't run smooth with i5 7400 - RX 480 8gb - 8 gb DDR4.
    Crunch animation have texture glitches.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Voice chat glitches.

So, 4 times now i have had problems with the in game voice chat, 3 times with the same player, 2 of the times none of us could hear each other, 1 time i couldn't hear him, we played a lot of other matches where it worked fine, the other guy i played with one game, next game we couldn't hear each other, a little anoying but rare.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wicked Idea

Future thought, it be wicked if the players you killed had a second chance to kill you by turning into a zombie or evil creature. like it would be a chance so it doesnt always happen, but if your able to kill the surviving team you get a cool boost or something.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Secondary weapon 1 handed slot issue

You have two slots for the secondary weapon. You can equip a 2 handed weapon there which will occupy boths slots, that's good. But with the one handed weapons I get this problem where equiping another one handed weapon on the second slot, automatically unequips the weapon in the first slot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base