General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. oyun yine bozuldu.lütfen düzeltin

yine W TUŞUNDA hata var.kasılmalar başladı

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. K/D ratios matchmaking.

The game should match players vs players that have the same k/D ratios, not ranks or how times a player has prestiged. I'm prestige 1 rank 48 but my k/D ratios is 130ish kills and 250 something deaths . Last night played 3 games and 2 out of the 3 games my partner and I went up against Wizzdom... mission impossible!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have the server recognize dropping network vs game exit or kill

I love this game.
    However, in its current form it can't tell when I die at the hands of a player or AI (and thus deserve to loose my hunter) or when my internet goes down and I get dropped from the server... I know this is my problem, but where I live this is the only option I've got.
    Since this already extremely aggravating, and a soul suck, can you change the game so I don't want to just throw my screen out the window every time my internet fluxes?
    I miss some of my hunters... dying at the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. teamkill fixed! I have the answer!

Imagine getting into a game with a high level hunter. Your team mate decides to make you suffer. Why not just have all damage done to teammates actually come out of your own life... If you accidentally shoot a team mate no big deal, you just heal yourself when you get the chance. If you decide to headshot your teammate with a shotgun.... you take however much damage they would normally take. I am sure this sounds simple in my head, but it just makes so much sense! Please let me know if you even look at this! I am…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow people to sell stuff when searching for a mission

It is the best time to sell stuff when you have nothing else to do. Why is it disabled when searching for a match?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 4.0 MONEY UPDATE

The reduction of money supply is too brutal. I personally will not be playing quick play very much and will not try to attempt to complete any of the rewards as I hate meaningless repetitive tasks.

Money change is definitely a bad idea

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Extend extraction time while hostile hunter within, say, 50m from extract.

Is very frustrating that you not get rewarded for hunting. Only extraction camper get an advatage.

Extraction time for bounty carriers could be extended by distance of approaching hunters. Say 1 second per 1 meter of approach. Starting from 50 meters.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. moving optimization up to priority

In the understandingly small sample-size of my friend group I am the only one with a PC that enables me to enjoy the game. Its really hard to have fun when it requires thousands of dollars to do so.
    The game looks great and the aesthetic of cowboy-undead? 11/10, Ive put in 120 hours over the last couple weeks, but I HIGHLY suggest moving optimization up on the priority list, as it is the best way to expand a community and keep a game growing.
    Thanks for reading!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please allow us to change our FOV.

Currently it feels like I'm wearing horse-blinders and I get motion sick extremely quickly, it's rough to deal with particularly considering I absolutely love the game. I wouldn't have put 260ish hours (across both main and test servers) otherwise.

BUT the extremely narrow FOV is a huge detriment to playing comfortably, it gives some people motion sickness, it gives people like me extremely bad headaches, etc.

The option to change FOV is a staple in almost every first-person game on PC for a lot of reasons, to combat motion sickness and the like is one of them, others are for…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Use a better Lag compensator.

It's really hard to compensate the aim lag due to Ping. Use a lag compensator like most pvp games

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 0 players in server

Please let others know how many players are in the server. I have had a number of games where there were no other players. Its nice to know when you are playing on a dead server or not.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Headshot is WAY too easy

1 headshot kill is ok, but you should halve the hitbox, at least.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Wall Bugs with Grunts and Player Models

I was standing in the corner of a house in the new map, Lawson Delta, when a cleaver grunt killed me through a wall. Also, I noticed that if anyone is standing above you, their feet are clearly visible through thin floors, especially if they happen to be wearing a trench coat at the time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. gunfight unbalance

better make the gunfight more balance and fair fight

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please make voice chat so that others did not hear you.

Please make voice chat so that others did not hear you. Me and my friend playing together not always, sometimes i play with random teamate and when we are next to enemies we can not speak because enemies can hear us also. I suggest you to create 2 voice canal. 1st-for team only. 2nd-for everybody

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. free weekends

I think there should be free weekends regularly to promote the game and bring in more players to this amazing game like you could do one at the launch of 4.0 because this as I have seen worked with other games like r6s

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add reconnect option

Please add reconnect option . Sometimes I have intrnet issue , and it don't give me an option to reconnect , it straight kills my hunter and kicks me . Can you add some sort of button so I could reconnect to the game after any internet disappearance ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. trolley from Arsenal to Blank Brinery

add some like this https://ru.depositphotos.com/111360320/stock-illustration-draisine-shade-picture.html to the new map. he can moving from arsenal to blank brinery. then we get alot of new tactiks

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base