General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please add reconnect option

Please add reconnect option . Sometimes I have intrnet issue , and it don't give me an option to reconnect , it straight kills my hunter and kicks me . Can you add some sort of button so I could reconnect to the game after any internet disappearance ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. trolley from Arsenal to Blank Brinery

add some like this https://ru.depositphotos.com/111360320/stock-illustration-draisine-shade-picture.html to the new map. he can moving from arsenal to blank brinery. then we get alot of new tactiks

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. GIVE US A REPORT FUNCTION THAT LETS US ACTUALLY REPORT PLAYERS!!!

I am so sick of being in a game with racist garbage. I have heard the n-word more times that I care to count in this game. Allow us to have a REPORT FUNCTION that actually works!!!

As it stands right now this is like a racist simulator!!! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Grafik

The Game is running like **** !!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. SAWN-OFF Winfield (Medium)

Add a ''.45 Colt Mare's Leg''.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. get money for zombie kills

if there was money to be made off zombie kills this would slow down the rush to the bosses also you would have to make a choices to kill zombies and make noise or not it would make for more gun fights if ppl were framing zombies also gives you more ways to make money

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Team up during the game

Please add [ossibility to team up during the match with randome dude. Maybe it wouldn`t be used most of the time but it will be great to have this opportunity at least. For example today i left alone during mission due to my partner died. I tried to hunt the boss and found ane more guy. He was on his own like me. Due to no one else survived on entire map we decided to team up and this was so unusual and fun. Such situations make the game even more interesting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kill 5 players alone, I make myself the two bosses alone. I go to the extraction point and the game falls!
    I demand a compensation !"#$%&/()=))(/&%%$#"#$%&/(/&%%$$#%&/()=?¡?=)(/&%$#""!#$%&/()=)(/&%$%&/()

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mato 5 jugadores solo, me hago los dos bosses solo. me voy al punto de extraccion y se cae el juego!
    exijo un resarcimiento la reputamadrequeloremilpario

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Reduce the sound of footstep. Way too loud after 3.0

The footstep are extremely too loud. You can hear people from very far away if they are running or walking. I definitely notice a lot more people play long range or camping as a result of that. You can no longer try to close the distance by rushing the players with close range weapons.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Player Roster

Having a player roster would save a lot of time in matches when there are no other players. I get it adds to the suspense not knowing how many players are left but I had multiple matches where I would wait around setting up traps and no-one will come because I was the only one in game. With the roster it'll save people time and server space and such as people will finish maps quicker knowing no-one else is in the game.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove Avtomat

The Avtomat with 15 shots and $1500 was nice, but now that it can be looted it's a cancer for the game. It's a weapon so powerful and so expensive that it will always be looted and give it enough time there will be too many around, especially in the hands of already skilled players. This will bring frustration and more unbalance to the game.
    Hunt is a title with potential, it's revealing itself a good product, please make it better.
    Remove the Avtomat.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wealth redistribution: Poker, other minigames, tavern, etc.

I keep running into either people that have too much money or people that don't have money at all or suck at the game.

Free hunters really help the latter but I think it would be a really cool feature to have some poker or blackjack minigame where broke players could try to get some money and rich players could waste their money away in a more casual way.

I think adding a minigame for this or as another player suggested in this forum, some kind of tavern where you can chill or challenge other players would be a cool…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Water Devils

Can we have some way of avoiding water devils? A canoe or something. Sucks getting spawned in Catfish or Alain and Son's just to be surrounded by them with crows on the path. No way of getting past either one without announcing yourself to the whole map.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Two things to REMOVE, period!

Burning body's & wall hacks for carrying/not-carrying a bounty.

1.Fights most of the time take 15min or more, with each side camping like crazy, AND ITS NOT FUN! when you have to wait forever to get a match & then you lose your friend to some 4x prestige elitist, just because he burned the body.

2. I hate to have any sort of wall hacks in a game! this was the most stupid idea EVER, not just that killing players give more rewards then the actual bounty but to be able to see thru walls when someone has a bounty…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Health Kits Being able to be replenished

I think it would be really cool if with a first aid kit within game you could head up to one of the stationary health kits and replenish a charge to use at a later date

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please allow to customize the mouse sensitivity for shotguns separately

I like that you have different sensitivity options for different scopes. However, I really would like to have a separate category for aiming down the sight with shotguns (iron sight sensitivity for shotguns only).
    I like to have pretty slow mouse sensitivity for rifles, but really fast one for shotguns. I am sure I'm not the only one.

Please add this if possible

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. One players experience and opinion on MM

So this is not going here for others to vote on but rather just to communicate my feedback to devs. As a new player to this genre and a returning player to PC after an extended 20 year hiatus from KBM for gaming... HUNT has been very unforgiving. The main reason is I continue to see prestige players and I am only a level 30 hunter that has still not become comfortable with the maps.

Just played a game on the OLD map on the dual contract. I figured maybe I could get on the map without having to worry…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Eye Accomodation

I understand why there are no gamma settings but I would like to see eye accomodation system instead. Staying in dark room for some time should improve sight in darkness. At the moment in some places its impossible to see wall, stairs etc. staying right next to it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base