General Feedback

In this forum, you can share all of your general thoughts and suggestions. If it doesn’t have its own forum category, share it here.

Let’s hear your ideas:

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Some Ideas to round up the map(s) and stuff:

-Bat swarms! a bit like crows, but more relatet to buldings, like u can here them from outside, if you enter the bulding they fly out, not as loud as birds, but would be a cool feature.
    -map relatet grunts/hives. female grunts, compound related grunts like a warden oder black/white striped prisoner grunts in lawson.
    Other (maprelated) NPCs:
    Zombie Gators in the Bayou map

Boss ideas:
    -giant bat monster, maybe with small lifedrain if it jumps and bites you?
    -A werewolf
    -Hive queen, the f***** mother of this **** bee ladys! maybe fat and bloaty :D with poison attacks so…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HUB/haven

It would be just about the house. Possible piece of HUB location.

The house where you invest money and buy decoration. On the wall you can find trophies and heads of all kinds of monsters that you've caught. On the first floor there is a weapon depot in which your weapons are wound up on the wall. When you have 10 same weapons, all 10 pieces roll in a box lined with straw or a weapon rack. (It's about seeing the size of the owned arsenal) Balcony with bottle sighting as a training target. After the house you can talk…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it harder boss fights.

For example, fighting boss is easy because the boss can not follow the player through the entrance. I would widen the difficulty by closing the way for the player. Not definitively. For example, a spider would fire the web on the door and seal it. Or the butcher would ignite the entrance. Cobweb could be unraveled entrance extinguished over time. But at that time he will fight because the boss knows about the players. (Once the boss sees the player and sees the open door he will seal it)

There may be a problem that not all players will pass…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Buy or create clothes.

It would be best to hunt dogs or horses. Or add more animals for hunting and skinning option and the subsequent creation of clothing for hunters. When a player dies, someone can steal it.

Please just ... Disallow naked players and pink suits.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Possibility to find different valuables and money in houses and other locations.

Only really small amounts. It will be a nice little bonus plus it will entice players into the houses and locations.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Clear all equipment button on the hunter selection screen

I find myself having to constantly clear all of the weapons, tools, and consumables of newly recruited hunters and it would be nice if I could do this in the click of one button.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have some problems since update 3.0

Hey hunt team,
    I love this game so much and I played every day but now I have some problems. First: I'm loading 2 minutes now to come in the game. Second: I can't play a round because I have freeze frame every time I'm loading into the map. Today I try one hour but than given up. It's since the big update 3.0 :( Did you have some ideas why and when yes can fix it? Thanks for reading this. Keep up :) (sry for my bad english I hope you can read it)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A throwable Fire extinguisher.

When my Mate and i play a game of Hunt, sometimes we make bad decisions and get punished, one of us dies and even oftener now we get instant burned. To prevent this frustration, i'd like to have a throwable fire extinguisher to take out open fire and my burning mate. ID Would be fine too if it prevents from reigniting for a few seconds (60 Would be fine i think). It should not be expensive (20 Dollars should be ok) and it should have more range with pitcher.
    Pls make this Happen.
    Mfg JackxDism

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. First of all you get a big bravo from me cause i really love the whole concept !

Ideas:
    1)1873 "Trapdoor" Springfield,
    2)Realistic range shotguns (i mean longer range) and if you are interested in this i can explain further what i mean and which is my contention.
    Sellable looted weapons, meds, tools etc.... :)
    PS: Give me a graphic card so i can play it ultra high :P !!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Field of View Slider

Need more options to personalize the gaming experience

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New Boss Idea. Banshee

My idea for this boss is to be faster then the Butcher but not as nibble as the spider. character should be free floating and glide pretty much for movement. special attack would be a scream like attack that stuns hunters making hunters unable to hear for a few seconds. can give claws to melee with but scream would be primary range attack. melee attack i was thinking to add a new element called "curse" this is like poison as sense of duration but can instead of damage just makes the hunters view dark, almost black and the only why…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. pack hunting

pack hunting would be a game mode where you hunt a very hard boss in a group of 4; it would purely be co op and in one match. Instead of using dark sights you would fine foot prints and dead bodies that this monster has killed now. some people might say that if you give money for this, it would take away form the base game well while that maybe true it would not be easy to beat this boss in fact it would in my eyes be harder to track and kill this boss thus it would not…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Griefer...

Well, bascially i didn't know where to post this so here we are. I wanted to report this guy ingame but lacked time to finish it. Around 2 PM CET I've played a game with a guy name Carnage. He turned out to be a griefer, instantly threw the concentrina bomb towards see and started shooting. After a minute or two he killed me. Obviously because of that I lost some cool equipment and all, but it's really annoying that in a game where good teamplay/partner is so important there can be people like him (of course you can not…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. extreme stuttering

i have high fps but extreme stuttering after last update pls fix this becouse is so annoying

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Infested monsters infesting you

For future consideration I would add some lvl of "zombie infection" to certain monsters. For example some of the big Monsters (Hive, Armoured, Leech) could infest you with the zombie virus. You can heal it with regular med-kits, potions etc. The virus only breaks out if you get killed while being infected. It turns you into a Zombie equal your basic health and attacking with you weapon in melee mode.

This makes fighting enemies near zombies more challenging as you risk becoming a zombie without being reanimated by your partner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No burning Hunter.

There is no need that burning Hunters is possible. We will get more intense and longer fight when it's not. By the way great Game.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More traps

Maybe trip wire or something like that would be nice.
    And optional, add a tool, which will be disarm traps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Lawson Delta Spawn Glitch?

So ive only had this once but I was doing solo and spawned literally right next to another hunter as if you were playing duo. He was able to pull the trigger faster than me right into my head and i lost my hunter from playing a match for less than a second. Please look into this and prevent this from the future. Because losing a high level tier hunter in less than a second in the match is broken

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Caldwell Pistol Variant Bayonette

i would like to see a bayonette variant of the uppercut and basic caldwell pistols that does a smaller amount of melee damage where you can punch your target with the bayonette, like a gunblade. and possibly be able to combo off a punch then fire for a high damage burst.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Matchmakin

well honestly i loved this game the first time i saw the trailer but lately ive been so frustrated with it. Me and my buddy just started playing because i couldnt play before as my pc wasnt good enough. Now finally when i can play this game we get in a match with hunters way above our level and skill. I just got out of a match where i was killed by a guy who was level 100 and im still level 20.If this isnt fixed its gonna remain **** towards new players

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base